FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » West Melborne, FL: The Beauty of Polynesia
West Melborne, FL: The Beauty of Polynesia
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-17 09:49 am   Permalink

From a press release that I just received (more info as I get it):

The City of West Melbourne’s Recreation Department, in conjunction with “Hawaiian Dreams”, will be hosting The Beauty of Polynesia! This day festival will be held June 4th at 11:00 AM at the Veterans Memorial Complex. This is an educational and fun family event featuring the music, dance, food and culture of Polynesia.

We are currently offering Vendor / Crafter Table opportunities and Food Vendor space. Additionally, we are accepting volunteer performers to help add to the excitement of the event.

If you are interested in securing a vendor table or would like to become a business sponsor, please call Chris Johnson at the City’s Recreation Department.

If you or your group would like to perform for the public at this worthwhile cultural event, we would love to help make any necessary arrangements for you. Simply contact the Recreation Department to express your interest and we will provide you with additional details.

Call 837-7779

[ This Message was edited by: TikiHardBop 2011-05-26 19:50 ]

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-26 7:51 pm   Permalink

More info can be found at:

http://www.westmelbourne.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=990

Tornado Tiki and I will probably be there early afternoon.

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation