FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Lucky 13 Clothing presents Tiki Highway at Don the Beachcomber - July 24th, 2011
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
Lucky 13 Clothing presents Tiki Highway at Don the Beachcomber - July 24th, 2011
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-27 10:34 am   Permalink

I don't think once in the last 2 years when I have run into Francine & her husband
that she has not had her dog (Canine Appendage) with her.

Hey, here is Mei Mei's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/MeiMeiVelvet
Mei Mei also has her own doggie "Airstream Trailer"

Lots of you might remember them from Tiki Caliente.

Thanks Doug & Jane for the tasty treat again!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-27 1:11 pm   Permalink

Here are some show left overs that we're offering at show prices still.

pg. 4

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=32345&forum=12&start=45&48

Mahaloz!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Wedgie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-07-27 1:43 pm   Permalink

Tried to have fun, just too crowded. Wanted to buy some of the artwork inside but couldn't get anyone who knew what was up with it. Did end up meeting Bill Collins and LOVED his tiki's, I'll be picking some of his work shortly.

Anybody catch the lady with the baby pig?? Definite highlight of the shin dig for me.

View Profile of Atomic Wedgie Send a personal message to Atomic Wedgie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-26 1:35 pm   Permalink

Izzat Tru..
Aug 26, 2012?

[ This Message was edited by: KING BUSHWICH THE 33RD 2012-05-26 13:58 ]

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-26 2:23 pm   Permalink

Not hosted by Lucky 13 this year....

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-10 12:50 pm   Permalink

I am surprised no one is talking about this show. This event was mind blowing to see in person and it was great to see the "Tiki" artist being seen from outside groups. This was a fun show with a great mix or Tiki,Greasers,hotrod's,calendar girls,Rockabilly all getting along and respecting ever ones individuality.

These are the converts we need to fuel the fire to keep this seen alive for years to come.

I for one, look forward to going again

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2012-06-10 12:51 ]

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2012-06-30 23:58 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-10 1:56 pm   Permalink

An official webpage is a good place to start

Tiki Highway

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-11 07:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-10 12:50, Wildsville man wrote:
I am surprised know one is talking about this show. This event was mind blowing to see in person and it was great to see the "Tiki" artist being seen from outside groups. This was a fun show with a great mix or Tiki,Greasers,hotrod's,calendar girls,Rockabilly all getting along and respecting ever ones individuality.

These are the converts we need to fuel the fire to keep this seen alive for years to come.

I for one, look forward to going again

W

I could not agree more Rory. This event last summer was a blow out! There were practically no pictures of the event posted here though, maybe the peeps not lucky enough to attend didn't realize what they missed. If anyone has pics, please post. To second W, I too am looking forward to this!

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-11 11:27 am   Permalink

For anyone who was bummed out about last year's heat and the crowds in the drink lines, I've been talking with the promoters and with Art and eveything is going to be addressed.

This is gonna be a GREAT event! I love the melding of tiki and cars and rockabilly!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-11 11:43 am   Permalink

For anyone who was bummed out about last year's heat and the crowds in the drink lines, I've been talking with the promoters and with Art and eveything is going to be addressed.

This is gonna be a GREAT event! I love the melding of tiki and cars and rockabilly!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation