FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Can you name the drinks that the cast of Hangover 2 are drinking at Trader Vic's in the June 6 phto
Can you name the drinks that the cast of Hangover 2 are drinking at Trader Vic's in the June 6 phto
old band alum
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-05-28 12:26 pm   Permalink

The June 6 issue of People Magazine has a photo of the cast from Hangover 2 drinking at the Trader Vic's in Beverly Hills. I notice 3 blue,2 yellow, and 1 red drinks in Hurricane glasses. I notice 1 red, 1 blue. 1 yellow and 1 green drink in small glass cups. besides the Mai Tai ,can you name list the names and recipes for the other drinks?

View Profile of old band alum Send a personal message to old band alum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jingleheimerschmidt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-28 12:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-05-28 12:26, old band alum wrote:
The June 6 issue of People Magazine has a photo of the cast from Hangover 2 drinking at the Trader Vic's in Beverly Hills. I notice 3 blue,2 yellow, and 1 red drinks in Hurricane glasses. I notice 1 red, 1 blue. 1 yellow and 1 green drink in small glass cups. besides the Mai Tai ,can you name list the names and recipes for the other drinks?

Do you have a pic? Can you scan it from People?

View Profile of jingleheimerschmidt Send a personal message to jingleheimerschmidt      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Philot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-28 9:27 pm   Permalink

man, careful with the google image search for that, or you will turn up some shots of Zack Galifianakis for Vanity Fair that you do not want to see!

View Profile of Philot Send a personal message to Philot      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation