Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Weirdness
Weirdness
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-23 12:47 pm   Permalink

The people of Tiki Central are a great group. Everyone I have met has been genuinely warm, friendly, generous folks. But admittedly we are a bit strange; we spend countless hours and dollars in the pursuit of our hobby. Wearing outlandish outfits, carving old logs, building elaborate tiki bars in our basements, collecting tiki mugs, old matchbooks, and faded placents that were meant to have been thrown away 50 years ago.

But, the up side is that there are people out there weirder than us. There is a guy who lives in the mountains on the border between San Diego and Imperial counties who has 2 flying saucers outside his house.

I imagine he is probably a frequent poster on AlienCentral.com, I'm sure he attends UFO Oasis in Roswell every summer where they dress in silver outfits, drink lots of alcohol with dry ice in it, and listen to bands that feature the Theramin

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-23 5:36 pm   Permalink

you're saying we are weird?
naaaaahhhhhh

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-23 6:19 pm   Permalink

Not to mention those nut-jobs at Owl Central...

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-23 6:48 pm   Permalink

who?

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-23 6:50 pm   Permalink

What I really can't stand are those freaks at Woodsunflowercentral.com

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation