FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Foundation Bar, Milwaukee, WI (bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Foundation Bar, Milwaukee, WI (bar)
Quince_at_Dannys
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-19 07:52 am   Permalink

I can't say enough about the Foundation; just love that place, and Don is a great guy. I think it falls under the radar for a lot of tiki folks, but I'm telling you they get the drinks right. (and the decor and music!) Rum Barrel is fantastic; 151 Swizzle (off the "special menu") is served in a metal cup, made with real Lemon Hart 151 and tastes a LOT like the Mai Kai version. The Jet Pilot is phenomenal. And they really do have the best Mai Tais in Milwaukee. For me it's a must stop every time I'm nearby. I usually like the 1-2 punch of a night at Three Dots and a Dash followed by a night at the Foundation on the way back home.

View Profile of Quince_at_Dannys Send a personal message to Quince_at_Dannys      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hamo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-15 10:27 pm   Permalink

When my sister and my friend/her boyfriend took a trip to Milwaukee last weekend, I asked them to go to Foundation for me. They and their hosts (Milwaukee locals who had never been) really enjoyed themselves, and their pictures looked great. My jealousy was curbed when they brought me back this mermaid mug (even though it's "generic"):

Now I need to plan my own trip....

View Profile of Hamo Send a personal message to Hamo  Goto the website of Hamo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation