FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Tiki Oasis 11 Official Room Crawl* See Page 1 for Schedule and to print Room Crawl Card
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 11 Official Room Crawl* See Page 1 for Schedule and to print Room Crawl Card
thestoked1
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-16 9:33 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2011-08-10 21:24, Rama Lama wrote:
Did somebody say Tiki Oasis Room Crawl? The Ding Dong Devils will be sailing our leaky, rum soaked, burlesque rockin' boat South of the Border and you are obliged to go down with the ship Friday and Saturday night starting at 10:30 and going until we can't figure out which set of strings and drum heads to strum and whack and Hell on Heels have stripped everything but the paint on the poop deck! Montanya Rum is sponsoring both parties and will be mixing up something special that Hush Cocktails will help them distribute to all those willing to come aboard. This might not be the fastest route to take to score some tacos, but it's bound to be the most fun with Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue providing the nautical but nice decor. Avast!! Arghhh! Aye carumba!!!

Can we count on shenanigans like this?

http://www.youtube.com/user/thestoked1?feature=mhee#p/a/u/1/Ga-uMTwG4Vo

View Profile of thestoked1 Send a personal message to thestoked1      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-16 9:47 pm   Permalink

I'm settin' up my crawl/entertainment schedule and I can't find room numbers for the following posted room parties:

Purple Orchid (Welcome Wagon, Thursday 5:00) ("Up & Down Club" start time(s) would be nice, too!)
Smuggler's Cove (9:00p.m. Friday)
Mark Holt & Kim Brown (3:00p.m. Friday)
Stephen Boughton (9:00a.m. Friday & Saturday)
ZenTiki Lounge (5:30 & 10:30p.m. Saturday)

As soon as anyone has info about these locations, post it a.s.a.p.!

Oh, and I'm assuming that the "Jesse del Quadro" on the Crawl Card equates to Thee Swank Bastards party (as he's the guitarist), but what party is "Lady Borgia" associated with?

And another thing: I started the Oasis Room Crawl with Martiki & Alnshely back at
Oasis V in 2005, so this is actually the 7th annual crawl, not the 6th...

Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-16 11:28 pm   Permalink

Bringing a bar to Tiki Oasis? Have a special drink/cocktail/concoction that you have created for the event? Want to share your recipe on video? Lost In Paradise is seeking 1 more bartender to feature in our upcoming Tiki Oasis episodes. Send me a PM if you're interested. Cheers!

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Tim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 03:44 am   Permalink

Please add Susan A. to Room Crawl

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Tim 2011-08-17 03:45 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Tim Send a personal message to Tiki-Tim  Email Tiki-Tim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
burleyque
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-17 07:04 am   Permalink

I'm the ambassador for Montanya Rum from Colorado and we're making cocktails in the Ding Dong Devils suite Friday and Saturday night. I'm looking to hire one or two bartenders. Pay is $12 an hour plus tips, hours are Friday and Saturday 10pm-2am. The menu is simple - there will be four Montanya rum cocktails served, no setup or cleanup required. Contact me at michelle@montanyarum.com

View Profile of burleyque Send a personal message to burleyque  Email burleyque Goto the website of burleyque     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 08:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-16 21:47, Doctor Z wrote:

And another thing: I started the Oasis Room Crawl with Martiki & Alnshely back at Oasis V in 2005, so this is actually the 7th annual crawl, not the 6th...

Wow.... I just read the entire 2005 room crawl thread..... what great memories it brought back! I am really looking forward to crawling this year. Maybe next year I will plan to host once again!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2011-08-17 08:32 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-16 21:47, Doctor Z wrote:
I'm settin' up my crawl/entertainment schedule and I can't find room numbers for the following posted room parties:

Purple Orchid (Welcome Wagon, Thursday 5:00) ("Up & Down Club" start time(s) would be nice, too!)
Smuggler's Cove (9:00p.m. Friday)
Mark Holt & Kim Brown (3:00p.m. Friday)
Stephen Boughton (9:00a.m. Friday & Saturday)
ZenTiki Lounge (5:30 & 10:30p.m. Saturday)

As soon as anyone has info about these locations, post it a.s.a.p.!

Schedule will be updated on Page 1 as people check in

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine

Posted: 2011-08-17 08:49 am   Permalink

DON'T FORGET: To Print your Crawl Cards!!!

Click here to Download
Just click the link and print it...fold it in half and slide into your recycled badge holder.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 10:09 am   Permalink

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr. Shocker
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 10:26 am   Permalink

wow I was a year off sorry Doctor

View Profile of Dr. Shocker Send a personal message to Dr. Shocker  Goto the website of Dr. Shocker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mybabyjo

Posted: 2011-08-17 1:59 pm   Permalink

Hello, Have an extra hotel room for Tiki Oasis at Crown Plaza. Check in Friday, Aug 19, out Monday, Aug. 22 (Check out can be changed).
If you would like this room transferred to your name/ credit card please contact:
darla@mybabyjo.com

Thank you.
Darla
www.mybabyjo.com

View Profile of mybabyjo Send a personal message to mybabyjo  Email mybabyjo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chrisandsarahb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 2:46 pm   Permalink

Please add Chris / Lost In Paradise - Mucho Mahaloz!

Salud!

[ This Message was edited by: chrisandsarahb 2011-08-17 14:47 ]

View Profile of chrisandsarahb Send a personal message to chrisandsarahb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 2:46 pm   Permalink

Boy, am I slacking this year! Please add me and the Bearded Bastard to the crawl list!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chef Tiki Viking

Posted: 2011-08-17 4:23 pm   Permalink

I will be crawling but not with the wife, with my good friends Caroline and Danielle. The Gods have truly blessed me.

[ This Message was edited by: Chef Tiki Viking 2011-08-17 21:24 ]

View Profile of Chef Tiki Viking Send a personal message to Chef Tiki Viking      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 7:07 pm   Permalink

I am in for a crawl.

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation