FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Events ╗ ╗ Other Events ╗ ╗ Tiki Party @ The Granite Tiki Lounge July 28, 2012
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Party @ The Granite Tiki Lounge July 28, 2012
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-28 06:39 am   Permalink

DeGROOvy!!!!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-29 07:48 am   Permalink

I wish I could make it there! Thank you for inviting me! That's nice!
Have a blast!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
xtine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-07-29 7:44 pm   Permalink

Let me know if there is anything specific from Boston's North End that you would like to have there. Otherwise, y'all are gonna end up with my cupcakes...again.

View Profile of xtine Send a personal message to xtine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-30 06:09 am   Permalink

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

But seriously, cupcakes kick ass!!!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-30 9:20 pm   Permalink

We had a really fun time, Granite! Mahalos to you and the missus again for the invite. Great food, great drinks, great company!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-31 05:18 am   Permalink

Great to see everyone again! Thanks to the Granite's for a wonderful day of mist & Ukulele!

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-31 10:12 am   Permalink

Thanks so much to my Tiki Central friends for coming out! Family parties are great and lots of fun, but Tiki parties need Tikiphiles and it was so great to have you all over!!!!
Thanks again!!!!

xtine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-07-31 3:26 pm   Permalink

This was GREAT FUN! Thanks so much for hosting! Cecile was such a fantastic hostess!

View Profile of xtine Send a personal message to xtine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bargoyle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-01 1:04 pm   Permalink

Indeed. Much fun!

Super thanks to Granite & his lovely wife Kate, and especially to their daughter for teaching me how to make an exit.

GOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

View Profile of Bargoyle Send a personal message to Bargoyle  Email Bargoyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-01 1:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-01 13:04, Bargoyle wrote:
Indeed. Much fun!

Super thanks to Granite & his lovely wife Kate, and especially to their daughter for teaching me how to make an exit.

GOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks for the fabulous party!

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTwang
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-04 6:34 pm   Permalink

LOVE TO GO!! When is it again?

View Profile of TikiTwang Send a personal message to TikiTwang  Email TikiTwang     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-28 11:40 am   Permalink

We're doing it again!

Saturday July 28, 2012 2:00 PM

If you're in the area, stop in!

Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-01 4:54 pm   Permalink

Baz and I are hoping to stop by Chez Granite on the 28th! Mahalo for the invitation!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-24 9:00 pm   Permalink

Grtrr. Cant make it but have fun NE Ohana!

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation