FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Trader Vics Scottsdale LAST WEEK..any attendees?
Trader Vics Scottsdale LAST WEEK..any attendees?
bb moondog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-24 08:07 am   Permalink

This is the FINAL WEEK for the 5 year old TVs in Scottsdale AZ before it gets a NUKING..I guess the Valley Ho wants something more NOW & FLASH to try pull in all the bros & plastic surgery victims with $$$ in Snottsdale on a more regular basis..anyhoo no more Traders but they are offering a bottle of wine FREE with every 2 entrees til they close the 30th..if any TCers wanna go we are up for it and can go any nite seeing as how STILL NO JOB for me..not a real EVENT but I think this closes all tiki bars in the PHX area..now will have to go to Kon Tiki in Tucson for pupus & mai tais

BB MoondoggyO
sweatin' to Quiet Village in AZ

View Profile of bb moondog Send a personal message to bb moondog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Ho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-24 09:01 am   Permalink

I will miss TV's in Scottsdale; agree with your writeup BB but it was the best option in Phoenix for drinks/hang. Alhthough there is a new cocktail bar in scottsdale that looks promising on the craft drink front. Wonder if they know what orgeat is. WIsh i could make it home for a last cheers; have one for me and the orchestrotica!
http://orchestrotica.com/ ••• New album Nov. 2013

View Profile of Mr. Ho Send a personal message to Mr. Ho  Email Mr. Ho Goto the website of Mr. Ho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-24 8:39 pm   Permalink

hey BB Moondog, I'm totally up for meeting at vic's if you are interested. I've posted in the 'another trader vic's bites the dust' thread, to see if anybody wants to hook up, but it's nothing but crickets. check your pm's.
cheers,
Jon/bigbadtikidaddy

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-24 8:49 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: bigbadtikidaddy 2011-07-24 20:50 ]

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation