FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events JOHN-O's Highbrow/Lowbrow Downtown L.A. Bar Crawl (Part I) coming soon... AFTER Sept 24th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
JOHN-O's Highbrow/Lowbrow Downtown L.A. Bar Crawl (Part I) coming soon... AFTER Sept 24th
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 08:39 am   Permalink

my birthday is the following weekend and was thinking about hitting up some bars

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 11:08 am   Permalink

Hi John-O!

Just FYI, there's an event / reception on Sat night, 9/24 for Tiki Ray and Cindy, celebrating their return from getting married in Hawaii. I think a large number of tiki central folks will be there.

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-25 11:14 am   Permalink

I did have some shows on the DVR to catch up on, maybe a hair appointment that day?
some laundry to do & I might get an oil change to?

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2011-08-26 9:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-24 21:05, JOHN-O wrote:

...I'm going to reschedule my Sept 17th bar crawl. Actually that will be quite easy as it was turning out to be a walking crawl rather than the bus crawl.

You should attend this worthy event on that Sat instead.

Stay tuned for JOHN-O's High-Brow/Low-Brow Downtown L.A. Bar Crawl (Part I) scheduled for another weekend.

Okay, so we know Sept 17th is out and so is the 24th. Now to come up with a new date.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-26 9:34 pm   Permalink

I am glad Chuck tatum is Tiki put his personal needs first, before Tiki Activities.
I hope that VCR movies are PG rated, your using bio laundry soap, and your oil will be collected
for and recycled. You do not want to offend anyone. That is why you are Chuck tatum is Tiki.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 10:42 pm   Permalink

VCR! now that is retro, I threw out all my videos awhile back
Hi-Def baby!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 09:22 am   Permalink

Here's what I'm planning for my Downtown L.A. Crawl...

1. An exclusive bar focusing on high-end rum mixology (that I'm working on special access for our group).

2. One of my historic mid-century dive bar ringers.

3. A well-established brand Tiki establishment.

I've found 3 is the magic number for the majority of people, but I'm sure I can keep the party rolling afterward for a smaller group.

Also I'm calling this part 1 because this is just the tip of the iceberg on what's blowing up in Downtown LA.

Stay tuned for the new date.

[ This Message was edited by: JOHN-O 2011-08-27 09:32 ]

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-27 09:52 am   Permalink

Looking forward to hearing more! The Korea Town Crawl was such a blast!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 09:57 am   Permalink

We'd like to go walk/crawl too.
tim & teresa

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 10:16 am   Permalink

Very good John-O sir - I'll be watching for more info as September draws closer. Mel and myself enjoyed our tour of downtown LA with the group last time (theater tour.)

I can't imagine how an event could get any better and more interesting...oh yeah...add cocktails!! DUH!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 10:25 am   Permalink

I am in, if I can dress like one of the "Warriors" who is fighting his way back to Coney Island

Warriors, come out to play-ay!

HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-27 11:53 am   Permalink

John-o, I am looking forward to your tour. Please keep us all posted.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FilthyMidget
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 12:27 pm   Permalink

Chuck Tatum, I like your idea!

"Can you dig it!!!!!!!"

aka The Filthy Midget

View Profile of FilthyMidget Send a personal message to FilthyMidget  Email FilthyMidget     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 12:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-27 12:27, FilthyMidget wrote:
Chuck Tatum, I like your idea!

"Can you dig it!!!!!!!"

I can DIGG IT!

[ This Message was edited by: Chuck Tatum is Tiki 2011-08-27 12:45 ]

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 11:38 pm   Permalink

Can I be one of the baseball fury guys from the movie?

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation