FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Oregon Coast - Aug. 20, Neskowin Luau
Oregon Coast - Aug. 20, Neskowin Luau
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-07-29 4:05 pm   Permalink

Can't make it to Tiki Oasis? Well come on down to Neskowin, just 10 miles north of Lincoln City for a day of fun at the beach. Neskowin Market Pub will feature music and food with an exotic South Pacific theme. Park across the street at the State Park or behind the pub. Vendors are welcome. Call Neskowin Market Pub for details.
503=302-3035.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-18 1:19 pm   Permalink

It might get into the 90's in the valley this weekend. Come on down for the luau and beat the heat. Neskowin is 10 miles north of Lincoln City.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-18 4:19 pm   Permalink

Sounds interesting, do you have any good vendors lined up?

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-18 6:26 pm   Permalink

I suggested to the Pub that vendors might be a good idea. I don't think they have anything lined up but there is the Saturday Farmers Market from 9 am to 1pm on the Market grounds. Call 503-392-3035 for information.

tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-18 7:24 pm   Permalink

Looks like a lot of fun, I love going to the coast but I wish I would have known about this a few months or so in advance. I might have tried my hand at vending, or doing tiki themed caricatures. Will this be an annual thing now, or is it a one time affair? Or does it depend how well this one goes? (since I see it says "first annual").

[ This Message was edited by: tigertail777 2011-08-18 19:25 ]

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-18 7:44 pm   Permalink

They say it will be an annual event so perhaps vending will become part of this thing next year. If nothing else, Neskowin is a great place to spend a day, and a luau is just gravy (I mean poi.)

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation