FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events JungleTrader in OC Friday June 13 (eek!)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
JungleTrader in OC Friday June 13 (eek!)
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-06-03 1:22 pm   Permalink

Hey, any OC'rs and/or LA'rs want to hang with me and JT on Friday June 13 (eeek!).

JT was thinking about Blue Beet in Newport. Then there's my hut in HB and Sam's Seafood (it's this tiki place I just found while driving around in Tustin!).

If anyone's interested - post - if not - FU (ha ha)!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-03 1:35 pm   Permalink

I'm in.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-03 2:38 pm   Permalink

I would love to but I have to help someone move all day on Saturday

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-04 2:51 pm   Permalink

Count me and jungletrader in too.

Roses are red
violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
and so am I.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-04 10:03 pm   Permalink

I think I remember where Bong lives.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-06-05 09:10 am   Permalink

I'll be posting an itinerary of this little gig. I don't plan on during a major drinking expedition as I need to get up by 4am the next day and hit 'Da Show'!

For those interested (& interesting), if'n you don't know how's to get to the Bong Tiki Hut, email me and I'll probably tell you...

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-05 5:56 pm   Permalink

Me too Bong, actually I'm saving my virginity for Laney's party, er, uh, I'm saving my drinking binge for the next night so I'll be takin' it lite on the 13th.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-06 08:01 am   Permalink

Don't GO!! I can see it now, just like that Friday the 13th movie, a mysterious tiki killer will off you guys one by one. However one always survivies at the end. Which TC member will make it back alive? Oh, for those that don't survive, we will miss you. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH.....

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 6:44 pm   Permalink

I'm ready to tempt fate and head out on Friday the 13th...!

Is there an itinerary for the eve? Bong?

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 7:01 pm   Permalink

Bongo,

Wassup?

We may Venture out as well.

Gimmee da skinny.

Mahalo.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 7:09 pm   Permalink

Arty,

You aren't going to be at another gathering before Bong's are you? You know what always happens then...we won't end up seeing you!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-12 9:50 pm   Permalink

Bong, like I said before, Im lookin' to be at your hut at 7 pm, then shootz breeze, then head over to Sam's Seafood, you like dat itinerary braddah? JT

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 09:25 am   Permalink

Sugaaa!

I never know where I'm gonna be until the last minute (one of my many personal flaws!).

Perhaps we shall you all at Sam's.

ETA anyone?

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-06-13 10:50 am   Permalink

What's happening is this: Bong gets back from store about 6:55; mixes your choice of 1) Lapu Lapu, 2) Mai Tai, or 3) Trader Vic's Grog; Bong bores you to death with dumb-ass comments that he thinks are hilarious but make no sense to 'the rational man' model; Bong disappears for a minute, comes back stuffing Twinkies in his mouth; we discuss the upcoming INTERNATIONAL TIKI DAY event at Baxdog's; Bong disappears, and comes back complaining of cotton mouth; we go to Sam's; Bong disappears and starts drinking someone else's drink.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-13 11:24 pm   Permalink

Bongo-

Mahalos for da Lapu Lapu! Wish I could've gone to Sams wit you all but.......I must be like Holden and work in the early hours Sat A.M.. Den got to see you all at Da Show aftah da work is done. (only met Gecko for a second at bongs and he's waring of on us all ready)(Gecko, nice pukah's bruddah!!!)Enjoy the "Suck Em' Up" at Sams.

p.s. whos Holden?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation