FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Primo Beer Sign (Ebay Joke?)
Primo Beer Sign (Ebay Joke?)
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 10:13 am   Permalink

Seriously? If you want a good laugh check out this bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.com/VTG-1968-PRIMO-BEER-3D-HAWAII-HAWAIIAN-RELIEF-MAP-SIGN-/220827127777?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336a528fe1

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JonPez
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 11:06 am   Permalink

My favorite part:

"Always for love, never for money". Then you see the non-negotiable price...

View Profile of JonPez Send a personal message to JonPez  Goto the website of JonPez     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 11:50 am   Permalink

I also like the part about the" "BEAT UP" sign, that was unoriginal and altered or "DOCTORED" up sold last week for 5 hundred." He must have ment this one-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330596048325&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

where the seller said it was vintage mint and never displayed. I think he should sue.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MikeyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 3:05 pm   Permalink

I've always thought that auctions like this are cover auctions for drugs. (Sometimes you see books that you know you can get at the Goodwill for a few dollars with a buy-it-now price of $300-500.)

Sort of like some restaurants that never have customers in them, just people picking up to-go orders. (I am pretty sure I have gone to one of those where I was sure they didn't know what to do when we came in and sat down. I suspect they had someone run out to a different restaurant to get the food we ordered.)

View Profile of MikeyTiki Send a personal message to MikeyTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 3:30 pm   Permalink

Well at least the shipping is free. Hope they include insurance too...

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 8:14 pm   Permalink

This has got to be a typo or this guy is completely out of his fricken mind.
Has anyone emailed this guy to see if the price he is showing is what he is really
trying to get for it ...Id be curious to know .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-09 9:37 pm   Permalink

Hahahah is this person a clown? Idiot! Along with being full of himself oh and LONG Winded.

[ This Message was edited by: mymotiki 2011-08-09 21:38 ]

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-10 11:57 am   Permalink

...wow. pipe dream.

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-11 11:48 am   Permalink

lol @ users name...hahha....MJsBowl....He must be smokin' da kine green, asking a price like that...I only paid $6,000.00 for my 65 Lincoln, and it was in "Primo" condition...

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hanalei Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-11 4:27 pm   Permalink

I inquired if that was the actual price or a typo .... "that's the price!"

[ This Message was edited by: Hanalei Tiki 2011-08-11 16:27 ]

View Profile of Hanalei Tiki Send a personal message to Hanalei Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beachbumz
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-11 5:56 pm   Permalink

MAHALOZ FOR DAT, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!!;)

I really like were he says..
"YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BEFORE .... SIR RICHARD BRANSON finds this auction. He will not HESITATE.......and his private island bar, needs some signs anyways."

YOU ALL BETTER ACT REAL QUICK!!!! Branson is on his way!!!

View Profile of Beachbumz Send a personal message to Beachbumz  Email Beachbumz Goto the website of Beachbumz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-11 6:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-11 17:56, Beachbumz wrote:
MAHALOZ FOR DAT, I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH!!!;)

I really like were he says..
"YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BEFORE .... SIR RICHARD BRANSON finds this auction. He will not HESITATE.......and his private island bar, needs some signs anyways."

YOU ALL BETTER ACT REAL QUICK!!!! Branson is on his way!!!

Maybe, but a Primo beer sign there there would be like having a 10 foot moai in a sports bar.

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation