FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Ballast Point Tiki Farm Mug Release
Ballast Point Tiki Farm Mug Release
yuseff

Posted: 2011-08-17 08:52 am   Permalink

Mark your calendar, 8/19. The High Dive off Morena Blvd in San Diego. The debut of the Ballast Point Tiki Mug...meet the artist that made the mug (the Pizz)...Meet Paul Elder creator of the Ballast Point line of artwork...chat w/our Head Brewer/Distiller Yuseff Cherney...plus, 10 Ballast Point draft beers and 10 Port/Lost Abbey draft beers...whole roast pig...Tiki Carver Demo(Mieko)...Should start around 5pm. The mug comes with a drink or without same price, fill it with a Hai Tai (Mai Tai) or a Diver Down (Scorpion).

View Profile of yuseff Send a personal message to yuseff  Goto the website of yuseff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chef Tiki Viking

Posted: 2011-08-17 9:46 pm   Permalink

I be there and i be drinking out of your mug at the Bali Hai Arrgh.

[ This Message was edited by: Chef Tiki Viking 2011-08-17 21:50 ]

View Profile of Chef Tiki Viking Send a personal message to Chef Tiki Viking      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-17 10:58 pm   Permalink

Saw the mug at Tiki Farm today.

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thePorpoise
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-09 10:47 am   Permalink

wild- I live in a historic Tampa neighborhood called Ballast Point.

I've always wondered where the beer gets its name from- is there a like-named San Diego neighborhood?

View Profile of thePorpoise Send a personal message to thePorpoise  Email thePorpoise     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-09 3:12 pm   Permalink

Back on September 28, 1542 Cabrillo, a Portuguese navigator sailing under the flag of Spain, landed at San Diego. Stepping ashore on Ballast Point, he was the first European to land on the west coast of what is now the United States of America.

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thePorpoise
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-10 8:38 pm   Permalink

thanks! so it's a jut of land in San Diego, discovered about three centuries before my neighborhood...

View Profile of thePorpoise Send a personal message to thePorpoise  Email thePorpoise     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation