FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 11 Kodak Moments *Post Photos Here*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tiki Oasis 11 Kodak Moments *Post Photos Here*
Tiki Al
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-27 05:48 am   Permalink

Your right about the picz taken on Sunday nite so here are a couple....

The League of Red Dressed Gentlemen...

Sunday night Don Tiki ROCKED the House...!!!

And so Tiki Oasis 11 came to an End... Can't wait till next year.
Thank you Otto & Baby Doe...

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Al 2011-08-27 06:50 ]

View Profile of Tiki Al Send a personal message to Tiki Al      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 12:46 pm   Permalink

Great photos Tiki Al
Here is some footage of Don Tiki's performance on Sunday night that emerged the last few days

YouTube: Tiki Oasis 11

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happychi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-28 3:03 pm   Permalink

I LOVE this pic! (Courtesy of Kari Hendler) Had soooo much fun but I don't think you could tell in the picture

View Profile of happychi Send a personal message to happychi  Goto the website of happychi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 6:46 pm   Permalink

Happy Chi Baby! I wish I could take credit for this exuberant photo of you and Szandora, and I was in that room with you that night, but, alas, this was not snapped by me. Perhaps another brunette Tikigrrl with a camera is responsible for this? Anyway, I love this photo, too.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 7:37 pm   Permalink

Ha, that's TWO saucy redheads !!

And Kari, I never even saw you at Oasis. Was your Mom hanging out as well ??

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 9:04 pm   Permalink

John-O, I am stealth like the panther! Haa haaaa! Yes, I was there. No, my mom was NOT! (Much as she enjoyed Hukilau, your fine company, and is now smitten with the Tikiyaki Boys, I think Oasis would have been a bit much for her.) I was there all four days and I saw YOU, but, as you know, it was a crazy scene and I spotted you across a crowded room crawl. (Or three) I can't believe my colorful Tikified senorita outfits did not catch your eye! Anyway, I hope you had as much fun as I did! It took me days to recover! Then again, I had come to San Diego directly from attending a convention in Las Vegas, so that only amplified my already sensory-overloaded brain. Hope to see you soon!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-29 9:44 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

Some of my photos from Tiki Oasis 11. Another metric ton are posted on the Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/heylownine/sets/72157627374339227/

A man in a mask pops up frequently. Pro tip: If someone in your party has a Luchador mask, you'll end up with many photos of it.

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jab tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 11:34 pm   Permalink

Here are some pics from our wonderful 4 days of Tiki Oasis 11!!

Chandelle & I, Bali Hai

Chris & Christa

King Kukulele

Surfer Joe & His Boss Combo

The Giannini Family

Baby Doe A-Go-Go-N', Los Straitjackets y Big Sandy!!!!

Having a Laugh with Marty Lush

Some dapper looking Mo's

El Sr. Big Toe

New friends, Tim & Ed

Herb!

Uke jam

Had a BLAST!!!!!!
See ya all next year, Johnny B, ( aka Juanito Campo de Mantequilla)

View Profile of jab tiki Send a personal message to jab tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-30 12:34 am   Permalink

It was so great to see so many old friends and make a few new ones. Although I don't get to every thing happening, I did especially enjoy the art show, Jack Costanzo, and Don Tiki. But of course the highlight for me was go-go dancing with my friend Atomikitty for HERB on Saturday night wearing costumes made by Atomic Cocktail. Exhausting and fun weekend!

Here's the pics:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2177641434088.2123203.1038447747&l=c155196a1e&type=1

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation