FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-09 10:35 pm   Permalink

oh. boy... you should see pg. 11!

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2011-11-09 22:36 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-09 11:48 pm   Permalink

Damn Tom, those pics are amazing !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-10 12:05 pm   Permalink

yes... but it is all about product placement... thanks Ted!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-10 12:21 pm   Permalink

my agent will be contacting you....

oh!'

Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-10 2:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-09 23:48, tikiyaki wrote:
Damn Tom, those pics are amazing !

Thank you Maestro!
...But wait, there's more....

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2011-11-12 12:22 pm   Permalink

Here's some more photos...

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 1:21 pm   Permalink

NICE!

Tonga Tom

Posted: 2011-11-13 4:17 pm   Permalink

Thank you sir!

tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-13 9:15 pm   Permalink

I'm with Al....GREAT PICS !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 10:25 pm   Permalink

I've finally recovered from last weekend, and am able to type out this message: The show rocked. Period. Okay, not period. I have more to say. It was a memorable and electric night of music and exotic dance (thank you Marina and Crazy Al for the dance part). And, Tikiyaki, it was my pleasure to host Marina again and I look forward to doing it again. Her fun company is always welcome in my life.
And happy to have done the intro for you guys. I love doing that kind of stuff. Just tell me in advance I have to have my face closer to the mic next time. It's been too long since I was in a band, -- I'm in TV now! I'm used to mics moving closer to me, not the other way around!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-14 3:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-07 10:22, King Bushwich the 33rd wrote:
Any video footage of the many magical moments from Saturday night out there?

My daughter took a couple of videos of Marina and showed me how to put them on you-tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilxoJPQM3PI (gets better focus 22 seconds in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dody0tGhGB8

Cheers!

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2011-11-14 8:00 pm   Permalink

Tikival and I are back from vacation (i.e. I'm by a computer I can upload to TC from) so here are a few of our photos from that night. Most of them were actually taken by Val, as I was too pre-occupied by the Tikiyaki Orchestra (and cocktails apparently) to operate a camera. Enjoy!

Oh and the missing wedding band had a happy ending. "Whew" is an understatement. Short version: not lost but found in pants pocket. Long version: better told over cocktails.

Kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-15 12:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-14 15:07, Rum Dog wrote:
My daughter took a couple of videos of Marina and showed me how to put them on you-tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilxoJPQM3PI (gets better focus 22 seconds in)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dody0tGhGB8

Cheers!

Marvelous Movies!

Misurlou with Mermaid Marina was definitely a magnificent mystical musical moment.

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-16 2:07 pm   Permalink

Had an AMAZING time in LA with all you wonderful Exoticats!

Thanks to everyone who came to Don the Beachcomber for the show-- it was a truly wonderful experience. BIG mahalos to the Boys and crew from The Tikyaki Orchestra and Andre from Don the Beachcomber for making me a part of such a wonderful evening, to Marty Lush for the awesome improv-protittude, a bone-crushing hug to My "Tiger Lily" Kari Hendler & Mr. Spina for their amazing hospitality and taking such great care of this Waterlogged Wahine during her stay,Rebecca & Dave for the marvelous Purple Orchid welcome, to Crazy-Al and Ted Terrenoire for the dances & the nonstop laughs, to Grog for biting my pants'leg *wink*. To Kelly Hiphipahula Reilly for her sweet generosity and for the especially made 'Mermaid's Blood Tide' cocktail~ *I LOVED IT~ MAHALO!*

To all you crazy blokes who drove down & took the time off your looney schedules to meet at the Purple Orchid, Tiki Ti, Tonga Hut, Bahooka & Trader Sam's and say "Aloha"..
It really meant the world to me.
*loving sigh*

BIG hugs to Jim Bacchi for making it all possible.

Thank you--- all of you...

With great admiration,
Your Fire Eating Mermaid,
~Marina~

PS: What'cha doin' February??

[ This Message was edited by: Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! 2011-11-18 06:35 ]

View Profile of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! Send a personal message to Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!  Goto the website of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2011-12-10 10:08 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: PiPhiRho 2011-12-11 08:36 ]

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation