FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
Nov 5th - The Tikiyaki Orchestra w/special guest Marina The Mermaid at Don's ! - SOLD OUT !
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 12:35 am   Permalink

I knew it! great news.

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 12:50 am   Permalink

The perfect way to warm-up before the holidays hit. Way to go, Tikiyaki. Can't wait.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKi TiFfY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-29 06:53 am   Permalink

WhAt A wAy 2 SpEnD My 45tH bIrThDaY !!!
CaNt WaIT....tHaNx TiKiYaKi !!!

View Profile of TiKi TiFfY Send a personal message to TiKi TiFfY  Email TiKi TiFfY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 07:59 am   Permalink

EXACTLY!! I knew it!

Congrats Tikiyaki Orchestra - your return to DTB makes me smile

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 08:51 am   Permalink

is Marina going to swim in the fountain?

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 09:11 am   Permalink

Super excited to see The Tikiyaki Orchestra back at Don the Beachcomber!! The perfect setting for such an amazing exotica band!

As Jim mentioned, The Hula Girls will be playing three sets of music in the Dagger Bar that night. we're stoked to be part of this amazing event!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 09:28 am   Permalink

We're excited about this as well...as many of you know, Tikiyaki and Don's have special memories for us (my wife Dannelle and I were married in the Hidden Village with Tikiyaki playing at the reception). This will be the first time since that day that we will have seen them there, can't wait! Like John-O said, there's only so many venues that can truly showcase the "Tikiyaki Experience", so glad you guys are back!

http://youtu.be/G8VtamusyfQ

Here's a video from the wedding reception, with the inimitable Marty Lush as Master of Ceremonies.

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 09:38 am   Permalink

My wife and I are looking forward to this great event at Dons the Beachcomber with Tikiyaki, we have enjoyed them at Don's in the past.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ESP182
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-29 10:20 am   Permalink

Wait...Hula Girls (3 sets in the Dagger Bar) PLUS Tikiyaki PLUS Marina PLUS Rory Wyldsville Man himself in the flesh - ALL LIVE AT DON'S IN ONE DAY?!?!

The Tikipocolypse is upon us!!

Aloooohhhhaa!!

PS - You really didn't have to pull this altogether for Heylownine's birthday, but its quite kind of you all

PPS - Can we get a Crazy Al toast too?

[ This Message was edited by: ESP182 2011-08-29 10:22 ]

[ This Message was edited by: ESP182 2011-08-29 11:14 ]

View Profile of ESP182 Send a personal message to ESP182      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 10:50 am   Permalink

whoo! not to harp... but maybe this wiki-waki thing was a promotional 'ping' in excitement of an very-unexpected treat!
(just keeping a positive spin on whatever that all was)

I, for one, hoped/prayed for a happening such as this! I'm so damn giddy about this gig..... WHOO! if that is a tiki term??

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bill5925
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-29 11:39 am   Permalink

Any ETA on when tickets will be available? I want to be sure to get in the High Chief's Room.

View Profile of Bill5925 Send a personal message to Bill5925      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-08-29 1:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-29 10:50, crazy al wrote:
whoo!... I, for one, hoped/prayed for a happening such as this! I'm so damn giddy about this gig..... WHOO! if that is a tiki term??

Al-I believe the tiki term you're looking for is "WooooooHoooooOOOOooooooooooooo!" It will be great to see the Tikiyaki Orchestra back in the Tiki Paradise that is Don the Beachcomber! And throw in the Hula Girls in the Dagger Bar...That is the icing on the cake!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-29 1:55 pm   Permalink

YES!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-29 6:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-29 10:20, ESP182 wrote:
Wait...Hula Girls (3 sets in the Dagger Bar) PLUS Tikiyaki PLUS Marina PLUS Rory Wyldsville Man himself in the flesh - ALL LIVE AT DON'S IN ONE DAY?!?!

The Tikipocolypse is upon us!!

Aloooohhhhaa!!

PS - You really didn't have to pull this altogether for Heylownine's birthday, but its quite kind of you all

PPS - Can we get a Crazy Al toast too?

[ This Message was edited by: ESP182 2011-08-29 10:22 ]

[ This Message was edited by: ESP182 2011-08-29 11:14 ]

Admittedly, it's like someone had a birthday wish list of mine and just checked each item off one by one...needless to say I'm really looking forward to this show.

Kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-08-29 9:11 pm   Permalink

I am so excited-Mahalo to the Tikiyaki peeps for making me a part of this special event!!!-
Got some swell special little numbers I'm putting together just for the occasion!!
Can't wait to see you all there!!
*GRIN*

~Marina~

[ This Message was edited by: Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! 2011-08-29 22:32 ]

View Profile of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid! Send a personal message to Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!  Goto the website of Marina the Fire Eating Mermaid!     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation