FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Post-Oasis 2002 Roundup
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Post-Oasis 2002 Roundup
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-28 10:33 pm   Permalink

Mahalo for understanding. I'm glad everyone took it in good humor. Sven, you are now my blood brother!Underbergs from Bamboo Ben!! And, Hefe's too! Now, How do I erase the name and the password???? I think Mrs. Bamboo will be on the Mini OC Crawl Bus, limo, taxi or what not so if Sven is there, I'll have to curtail on the lap dance til next time! Strict orders! I don't want to get the corner twice!!!! Or, do I? Sometimes it feel so good to be a kid again!!
712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-Sunset(ish)
Sun. 11-4ish
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-29 10:13 am   Permalink

Anne you are correct, I was thinking of Shelly of alnshelly and she was having a blast, if she remembers it.HI Shelly

Anyway next time it should be you.
You and see see should get there early.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
artbyanne
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-06-29 2:37 pm   Permalink

No prob Baxdog!
I had a blast too on Saturday,thanks to Alnshelly!Y'all we'll have to introduce yourselves next time so I can put the name with the face!Aloha

View Profile of artbyanne Send a personal message to artbyanne  Email artbyanne Goto the website of artbyanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-30 08:10 am   Permalink

I'll have to remember next year to bring the "giant coco nut checkers foot game," to go along with the kaiser toppleing and shuffle board.You play with your feet so you can hold your cocktail. Was there a limbo or is that too stupid? (or, are we too old and all have bad backs?) How do you "quote" on this thing? Any other ideas for games out there? I'll build em'. How bout a dunking hut for Casey and crew! A buck a ball and the money goes to the hotel.
712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-Sunset(ish)
Sun. 11-4ish
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Frenchy Polynesia
Deleted

Posted: 2002-06-30 09:48 am   Permalink

How about an Easter Island-style Tiki Pull? Harness a bunch of folks together and whichever team can haul a giant stone moai across the lanai gets a free round...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-06 7:17 pm   Permalink

How about a rousin' round of...
"Name that Tiki Tune!"... okay, it was pretty lame as a game show and it'd probably be a real snoorer at T.Oasis

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation