FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Mike @ Picture Show Gallery, Seal Beach
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Mike @ Picture Show Gallery, Seal Beach
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-02 9:58 pm   Permalink

ANYONE ELSE????

C'OM PEOPLES.

OCCUPY MIKE ADLER!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-02 10:00 pm   Permalink

Tikiman vibration yeah! Positive
I and I vibration yeah! Positive
I a man iration yeah! Irie ites
Positive vibration yeah! Positive

If you get down and quarrel everyday
You're saying prayers to the devil, I say
Why not help one another on the way
Make it much easier

Say you just can't live that negative way
You know what I mean
Make way for the positive day
Cause it's a new day
New time, new feeling yeah!
Say it's a new sign
Oh what a new day

Picking up,
Are you picking up now
JAH love, JAH love protect us [repeat]

Tikiman vibration yeah! Positive
I and I vibration yeah! Positive
I a man iration yeah! Irie ites
Vibes, got to have a good vibe
Picking up,
Are you picking up now

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-02 11:49 pm   Permalink

GROG sending good wishes and positive vibrations your way, Mike.

Here's a cute picture of a fat beaver GROG find on the internet.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-02 11:50 pm   Permalink

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-03 11:12 am   Permalink

'Tis the Season to Start Your Holiday Shopping...I couldn't think of a better gift to give someone than a Gift Certificate to The Picture Show Gallery. I will at Don's Every Monday Night throughout the month of November, starting November 7, with gift certificates for purchase in the amounts of $10 ,$15 or any other amount you'd like. All proceeds will go to Mike Adler and his Family. If you can't make it to Don's PM me and we can make other arrangements. *Cash & Checks will be accepted.

For updates on Mike Adler check this Website:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mikeadler

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2011-11-03 17:43 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 5:39 pm   Permalink

Fight on Mike! We're all thinking of you and pulling for you bro! The Tiki community helped me heal and I know we can do the same for you. Hang in there and get better!

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 7:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-03 17:39, stentiki wrote:
Fight on Mike! We're all thinking of you and pulling for you bro! The Tiki community helped me heal and I know we can do the same for you. Hang in there and get better!

Yo Mike!!!!!!!

This guy Stentiki is living proof that anything bad, can be reversed by

POSITIVE THOUGHTS and Tiki Vibrations!!!

Pull through your cancer shit so Stentiki can show you his scar!!

C'mon MIKE!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 7:42 pm   Permalink

Mrs Bamboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 8:07 pm   Permalink

I shared this story with Marina, who, in turn, relayed the message to Karen Adler. It certainly shows Mike's amazing ability to leave huge impressions on people. Both our boys immediately embraced Mike's fabulous sense of humor, kind spirit and radically-awesome Ora only few on this earth possess.

All our positive Aloha sent your way. Love you Mike.

Please let Mike know that our son, Blake, our youngest, grabs the blue plastic Picture Show Gallery cup every night for his water. I think he digs for it in the cupboard. He's our 13 year old and was very fond of Mike as soon as he met him. Our boys and Mike and Karen's daughter and friend had a great time stealing golf carts at the Mohave Oasis event.
But, Blake grabs the blue cup every night. I think it's his way of prayer.
Much love and Aloha from the Bamboo Ben Tribe.
Mahalo.

View Profile of Mrs Bamboo Send a personal message to Mrs Bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 11:23 pm   Permalink

Mike - we are sending you positive, warm fuzzy thoughts....and a picture of a warm fuzzy on a tiki bar.

Hang in there, we are thinking of you.

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-04 12:39 pm   Permalink

This week Mike has taken a turn for the worse.... Please, Please, Please Keep Mike & His Family in Your Thoughts and Prayers. We need to send lots of positive energy and vibes his way.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-04 3:06 pm   Permalink

We are sending our positive vibes to you Mike and your family. Fight on with strength and love

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-04 3:31 pm   Permalink

Please stop a minute and think about the good times we've all had with Mike and Karen and their family. Send those happy thoughts and prayers their way. Mike needs your powerful "mana" now more than ever!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-04 3:59 pm   Permalink

Mike, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but am thinking of you & your family. Wishing you lots of strength and comfort.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-04 6:16 pm   Permalink

Ditto. I have not met you or your family either Mike, but am wishing you well and keeping you in my thoughts. Get well and be well there are a lot of people pulling for you.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation