FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Crazy Al at Don's with Beautiful Woman
Crazy Al at Don's with Beautiful Woman
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 3:40 pm   Permalink

Last night Crazy Al entered DTB all dressed up with a beautiful woman, he chooses a table so that they can be alone. I asked if I could record this event for Tiki History. See photos.

[ This Message was edited by: hb tiki 2011-08-26 18:51 ]

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 7:18 pm   Permalink

I hope he got some!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 8:59 pm   Permalink

great... Lizzy is going to love this.... any-who.. those that attended tiki oasis in Palm Springs know this fabulous women well.

thanks Roger....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 9:01 pm   Permalink

These California events are getting smaller and smaller.

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-26 9:25 pm   Permalink

Crazy Al's got more mojo than I could ever hope for!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 10:40 pm   Permalink

Oh Roger!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 10:44 pm   Permalink

Way to be a total stalker,Roger!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 11:18 am   Permalink

[quote]
"he chooses a table so that they can be alone".............. Then why ask for pics ? Hahahaha

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI-RAY 2011-08-27 11:26 ]

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 11:22 am   Permalink

Just a tad bit uncomfortable for me to look at - I can imagine what the subjects feel...just sayin'

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 11:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-26 15:40, HB TIKI wrote:
Last night Crazy Al entered DTB all dressed up with a beautiful woman, he chooses a table so that they can be alone. I asked if I could record this event for Tiki History. See photos.

[ This Message was edited by: hb tiki 2011-08-26 18:51 ]

I can totally hear what Lizzy is saying between her gritting smile...

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 12:03 pm   Permalink

Just teasing you Roger .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 4:10 pm   Permalink

At least it's a lady!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 4:25 pm   Permalink

Roi'ight you Ah! mate'

me and this gal have a 20 year history come this January... pretty terrific person!!

we were just talking about how old our mothers are and how they're going to hell and a hand-basket quick and how suckie getting old is... you know... all that sexy talk....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 4:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-08-27 16:25, crazy al wrote:
Roi'ight you Ah! mate'

me and this gal have a 20 year history come this January... pretty terrific person!!

we were just talking about how old our mothers are and how they're going to hell and a hand-basket quick and how suckie getting old is... you know... all that sexy talk....

That's Hot !! Is there anything else you were talking about? Inquiring Minds want to know. I am glad TMZ was there to cover it. he he

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 9:16 pm   Permalink

"...we were just talking about how old our mothers are and how they're going to hell and a hand-basket quick and how suckie getting old is... you know... all that sexy talk....
[/quote]"

Speaking as a member of the female species, nothing gets a woman's sexed-up mojo working faster than talking about getting old. Ahem. Then again, isn't that also why alcohol was invented?

But, you know, Crazy Al, somehow I think even YOU could make that talk attractive.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation