FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island 6th Annual Parking Lot Sale: Sunday 9/25 ***photos***
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Forbidden Island 6th Annual Parking Lot Sale: Sunday 9/25 ***photos***
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-21 12:46 am   Permalink

Just a few more days until the sale! Lot's of packing to do!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GlennTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-09-21 07:21 am   Permalink

Homemade tiki candles (3 varieties!) and Tiki T-shirts with vintage matchbook prints, from Nancy's Tikis. We've also got a big pile o' vintage Hawaiian record albums, vintage cups, a bunch of Hawaiian shirts, and a lot of other cool stuff that just doesn't fit in our home's "Tiki Room." And the biggest score of all: A vintage musical decanter porcelain Hawaiian Elvis wearing lei. A must see! Very much looking forward to the event. We've been to every sale, but we used to just buy stuff. We're very happy to be a vendor! See all of you out there. Aloha .....

View Profile of GlennTiki Send a personal message to GlennTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-22 4:23 pm   Permalink

I have work training on Saturday till 5pm so I am going to miss you all. TikiTonY said he will bring a few things up for me so if there is a lamp, shrunken head, or video (I have one complete set of all of the following TV shows: Hawaiian Eye, Tales Of The South Seas, & Tales Of The Gold Monkey). PM me by tomorrow if there is anything specific you want. Aloha and have fun.

Bongofury

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-22 9:16 pm   Permalink

Handmade Ceramic Shrunken head $50.
5" tall

See you Sunday!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-22 9:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-22 16:23, bongofury wrote:
I have work training on Saturday till 5pm so I am going to miss you all. TikiTonY said he will bring a few things up for me so if there is a lamp, shrunken head, or video (I have one complete set of all of the following TV shows: Hawaiian Eye, Tales Of The South Seas, & Tales Of The Gold Monkey). PM me by tomorrow if there is anything specific you want. Aloha and have fun.

Bongofury

WHA? The vendors start movin in at 11am Sunday brah. You can't make that? COME ON MAN!

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2011-09-22 22:02 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-23 10:54 am   Permalink

Great looking stuff guys ! Well, here are a couple of pics fo stuff I am bringing. World Premier of the Tiki Diablo Rum Barrel (only bringing five! ) Hand-carved two foot wall tikis, a few of my JuJu (Barney West tribute mug) I debuted at Tiki Oasis last month and some other fine ceramics. See y'all there!

The vendors against the back fence are nothing but trouble!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-23 11:59 am   Permalink

I like that barrel! Will you be doing more?

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-23 3:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks, and yes I will. Look for it after this weekend in our ebay store.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-23 4:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-23 10:54, Tiki Diablo wrote:

The vendors against the back fence are nothing but trouble!

Yes, trouble is our middle name.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-23 5:54 pm   Permalink

And some carved driftwood panels! $50.

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-24 12:37 am   Permalink

I'm working on a few new things for the parking lot sale... Just got these giclee prints back from the printer... It may look familiar... It's a print of my painting of the Stockton Islander.

Print measures 11x14, full color, with archival inks and paper.

They'll be debuting at The Forbidden Island paring lot sale this weekend!

See everybody soon!!

Mahalos!
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ This Message was edited by: tobunga 2011-09-24 00:57 ]

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-28 10:52 am   Permalink

did this happen?
no pics?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-29 4:10 pm   Permalink

FI PI Sale 6 did indeed happen. Another one for the record books! Despite a change in the weather and competing events, we got a great crowd in all day long. I was really impressed with the vendors this year. It was literally a "who's who" of the Tiki art world and the merch was just terrific. Nice to see some
SoCal TCers who made it to FI for the 1st time and a sea of familiar faces. Cheers to the vendors, who came from far and wide and of course, cheers to all that came, bought and drank and made this a raging success. Mahalo and Aloha!

Here are some pics:

The "line down the block" tradition

Tiki Diablo, carver of FI's signature Tiki, takes a break from vending

FI's fabulous staff kept the drinks flowing all day long, never missing a step or garnish, despite the crowds

...while DJ Tanoa (aka Samoa Boy) kept the tunes flowing

Drinks served from the Ku Bar, which now resides permanently at FI

Jungle Trader with his astounding array of merch (including an 8 ft Bosko fountain!)

[ This Message was edited by: Molokai Mike 2011-09-29 16:12 ]

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 08:17 am   Permalink

Three creative minds and the bodies they inhabit

Jungle Trader, Drunken Hat booth

The guy on the left used to be a hippie, the guy on the right brings me my drinks for free.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

zerostreet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 09:00 am   Permalink

Great pics! Looks like a fun event, thanks for sharing!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation