FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving the Florida tiki-carving contingent!!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
the Florida tiki-carving contingent!!!!
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-16 2:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-06-16 12:20, GROG wrote:
Why is the smallest one of the group the one who carves the biggest tikis?

Hay!
I resemble that remark.

[ This Message was edited by: Will carve 2014-06-16 14:26 ]

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-16 2:23 pm   Permalink

Shouldn't Benzart be in the picture somewhere?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-17 09:52 am   Permalink

he was a no show...

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-17 12:53 pm   Permalink

There are several tiki carvers that "should" be in there - they just didn't make the trip.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-17 5:44 pm   Permalink

spoke to benz, he wasn't feeling great...

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-28 7:17 pm   Permalink

Gathering some ideas for an event and I want to generate a list of active Florida tiki carvers -- who aren't in rehab and whose probation officer will let them leave the house. Either reply here or shoot me a message.

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-29 06:24 am   Permalink

What are you wanting to do? There are many that do not use TC.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicework
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-29 06:32 am   Permalink

I live in Orlando I am active carver I am not on probation and I have not had a drink or a drug in 5 years 10 months. its a miracal,

View Profile of nicework Send a personal message to nicework  Email nicework     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-29 2:20 pm   Permalink

The Straw Hat Barmen are thinking of hosting an event featuring tiki carvers some time in 2016. I would like to get a list of folks interested in participating that we can run ideas and dates by.

View Profile of TikiHardBop Send a personal message to TikiHardBop  Goto the website of TikiHardBop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Republic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-04-29 4:29 pm   Permalink

Is it limited to just Floridian carvers? I might just time it to a visit to the Mai Kai.

View Profile of Tiki Republic Send a personal message to Tiki Republic  Email Tiki Republic Goto the website of Tiki Republic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DHTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-04-30 09:55 am   Permalink

Yeah, keep us posted - I'm not in FLA either, but I might be able to coordinate a dive trip down that way at the same time and just throw my chisels and mallet in my suitcase. Although, 2016 is a ways off - I can't guarantee that I won't be incarcerated by that time.

View Profile of DHTiki Send a personal message to DHTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Republic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2015-04-30 10:05 am   Permalink

DH, I'm in the Phoenix area as well. I'm certified. If this goes down I'd be interested in hookin up on the dive or two. Are you aware of the Tiki Az group? They're on fb.

View Profile of Tiki Republic Send a personal message to Tiki Republic  Email Tiki Republic Goto the website of Tiki Republic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-30 12:29 pm   Permalink

I'm in (if my schedule allows it). Be aware that the Strawhat Barmen are located in the Cocoa Beach area (several hours from Mai Kai and Rapa Nui Reef).

TikiHardBop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-04-30 2:35 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I can confirm that we are thinking of the Cocoa Beach area. We found a hotel that would make a good location and the manager didn't running screaming and pulling her hair out when I mentioned that we might want to surround her pool area with tiki carvers, so that's a plus. Hoping to have some details prior to Hukilau so we can talk it up then.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiHardBop 2015-04-30 14:38 ]

CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2015-06-10 7:15 pm   Permalink

I say the more the merrier. I'm down, sign me up! just plan it for a day im off.

View Profile of CrazyCapizzi Send a personal message to CrazyCapizzi  Goto the website of CrazyCapizzi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation