FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Big Ol' Tiki Bash 3 Sat., Nov. 12th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Big Ol' Tiki Bash 3 Sat., Nov. 12th
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-20 3:55 pm   Permalink

We'll be sending out an email blast to our Tiki Farm email subscribers early next week with an official pre-announcement of the sale date of tickets for our "Big Ol' Tiki Bash 3" event.

Ballast Point and Hapa J's are our official event sponsors and together, they'll be servin' up top-shelf rum-soaked cocktails, fantastic microbrews & ono Hawaiian grinds!

If you've never made it to one of our previous Bash's, don't miss out on this one... our last one with our beloved Bamboo Ben Mugoomba Tiki Bar still intact!

[ This Message was edited by: makedamug 2011-09-20 16:09 ]

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-09-20 5:43 pm   Permalink

Holden, thanks for putting on such great events and supporting the TIKI COMMUNITY in there event and other functions

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki

Posted: 2011-09-20 6:15 pm   Permalink

oooooh!!! shag poster too!!!

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2011-09-20 7:52 pm   Permalink

Practice frame I made for the event.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-20 8:09 pm   Permalink

Woohoo! We can't wait!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-20 9:28 pm   Permalink

For some reason I thought the Tiki Farm was in the Bay Area. I couldn't figure out why the SoCal peeps were chiming in?

DORK!
MadDog Mike

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-20 9:31 pm   Permalink

sweet.
can't wait.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-20 9:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-09-20 19:52, HB TIKI wrote:
Practice frame I made for the event.

HB TIKI,

What's that pink thing between the frame and the dishwasher?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI

Posted: 2011-09-20 10:20 pm   Permalink

it is my hand holding the frame so that I not get a reflection from the flash. What were you hoping for?

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-21 06:10 am   Permalink

Ben, I can tell you spend a lot of time in the kitchen...that's the oven, not the dishwasher!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-21 07:46 am   Permalink

BOTB3!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-21 10:48 am   Permalink

lets not forget the CREEPY CREEPS will be rocking the house! bring your daNCING shoes cause this event will be off the TIKI CHAIN!!!! we are an extreme dance party so come dressed for success!!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-09-21 11:38 am   Permalink

sounds fantastic !! as usual...But where does it usually take place (location?) Besides I love the Creepy creeps!!

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-21 11:51 am   Permalink

at the Tiki Farm warehouse in San Clamente

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-09-21 12:11 pm   Permalink

GREAT!!..There is also an event posted on there site about an "Mugoomba End of Summer Potluck BBQ" for this Sat. Sept. 24th ,between 3-11 @ there warehouse. According to the flyer is states "New Date" (hope this means there are TWO events)

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation