FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Music » » Check out my new Exotic Tiki Island Podcast
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Check out my new Exotic Tiki Island Podcast
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-23 5:20 pm   Permalink

You have a GREAT collection of stuff that you play! Not a lemon in the batch! I look forward to the next podcast.

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-01-24 03:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-01-23 17:20, Hibiscus wrote:
You have a GREAT collection of stuff that you play! Not a lemon in the batch! I look forward to the next podcast.

Aloha, thanks for listening! You know, one thing that amazes me is the amount of
vintage Hawaiian music that was created back in the day. I have over 600 LP's and that doesn't even come close to what I've seen on the Internet and here on TC. I need a larger house to make room for all these records!

View Profile of Hauantedhouse5 Send a personal message to Hauantedhouse5  Email Hauantedhouse5 Goto the website of Hauantedhouse5     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-30 3:26 pm   Permalink

Congrats on the podcast! Love the artwork!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-01-30 7:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-01-30 15:26, Digitiki wrote:
Congrats on the podcast! Love the artwork!!

Aloha DigiTiki!
Thanks for the complement. I love your podcast! It's the BEST. I hope one day that my show can be in the same league as yours.
Mahalo,
Tiki Brian

View Profile of Hauantedhouse5 Send a personal message to Hauantedhouse5  Email Hauantedhouse5 Goto the website of Hauantedhouse5     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-31 3:09 pm   Permalink

Thanks! Its always good to see people promoting this music. So much of it is practically lost. Like you said in an earlier post - there was so much of this music put out in the 50's and 60's and, like most original tiki bars/restaurants, they are lost to time. Keep up the great work!!!

Mark

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-02-05 1:48 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
I just finished show #4. You can download now! Enjoy.

iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/exotic-tiki-island-podcast/id468163646

Visit my website: http://www.briancooper.us/tiki_brian/tiki/exotic-tiki-island-podcast-with-tiki-brian/

Here is the show description:
Aloha and welcome to another episode of the Exotic Tiki Island Podcast. I’m your host Tiki Brian. prepare yourselves once again, to travel back in time to the Island as i share more Vintage Hawaiian, Exotica and island related music from my personal LP collection. In this show, we will be visiting the Main Beach, The “Enchanted Falls” where the mermaids live and then we’ll take a 2 week boat ride down the “Rivers of Adventure” with a special guest host as your skipper. And as usual, there will be some surprises along the way.

Tiki Brian

[ This Message was edited by: hauantedhouse5 2012-02-06 03:09 ]

Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-04-16 06:28 am   Permalink

Aloha,
The Exotic Tiki Island Podcast Show #5 is now available for download from iTunes.
Thanks for your support!
Enjoy.
Mahalo.
Tiki Brian

Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-30 11:41 am   Permalink

The Exotic Tiki Island Podcast show #6 is now available for download.
Here's the show description:

Aloha, and welcome to another episode of the Exotic Tiki Island Podcast. Show is show #6 and I’m your host Tiki Brian. Join me for another trip back to the Island as I play some of my favorite Vintage Hawaiian, Exotica and Island related music from my LP Collection. In this episode will be visiting the Main Beach, The Bamboo Bar and then travel up to a newly discovered place on the upper north end of the Island. it’s called the “Exotic Orchid Cove” and it’s a great place to relax in your hammock while sipping on your favorite cocktail as the perfect island breeze brushes against your face while listening to the ever entrancing sounds of exotica music. I’m sure you will enjoy this newly discovered island paradise as much as I do but I must warn you, there’s more to the Exotic Orchid Cove then meets the eye…….

You can download the show from iTunes:

Mahalo!
Tiki Brian

Vist my website:
http://www.briancooper.us/tiki_brian/tiki/

socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-31 11:36 am   Permalink

hey, fantastic stuff. this episode isn't scary though is it? coz me and the gang are stuck way down here and the last thing we want to hear is something spooky.

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-01 04:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-05-31 11:36, socksoff wrote:
hey, fantastic stuff. this episode isn't scary though is it? coz me and the gang are stuck way down here and the last thing we want to hear is something spooky.

I can't say what's going to happen in show 7. You'll have to wait for it BUT I just can't leave all of you down there with no way out. Let me help you!!!

Thanks for listing to the show
Mahalo
Tiki Brian

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-02 8:16 pm   Permalink

great stuff

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-26 12:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
The Exotic Tiki Island Show number 7 is now available for download. Enjoy!

Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-13 08:38 am   Permalink

The Exotic Tiki Island Show 8 is now out. Enjoy!
Tiki Brian

Listen from the website:
http://www.briancooper.us/tiki_brian/tiki/the-exotic-tiki-island-podcast-show-8/

listen and download in iTunes:

visit the official Exotic Tiki Island Website: http://www.exotictikiisland.com

Hauantedhouse5
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-14 6:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-02 20:16, hang10tiki wrote:
great stuff

Thanks, I'm glad your enjoying the show.
Mahalo

socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-19 6:50 pm   Permalink

thanks for the help up. navigating right now thru the latest episodes of exotic tiki island. see you @ the bamboo bar later on?

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation