FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Revenge of the Tiki lll October 8th / Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Revenge of the Tiki lll October 8th / Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Movinman

Posted: 2011-10-01 4:52 pm   Permalink

Hey fellow Floridians! If you have no plans next Saturday, October 8th, come on out to the Monterey Club/Kreepy Tiki Tattoos for a day of tiki love! The event starts at 2pm, and includes a classic car and bike show, 28 bands, including Wayne "The Train" Hancock and Lucky Tubb from Austin, Texas, The Arkhams and Brownbird Rudy Relic on our indoor and outdoor stages. We have well over 30 vendors, a burlesque show, and derby girl jello wrestling. There is something for everyone, so come on out if ya can!

View Profile of Movinman Send a personal message to Movinman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-03 06:19 am   Permalink

Very stoked to have a local tiki show. I will be vending at the event. Come by and give me a shout.

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-03 08:12 am   Permalink

Wish I knew about this one earlier! Sound fun!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Movinman

Posted: 2011-10-03 2:22 pm   Permalink

I apologize for not getting this up sooner. However, it's never to late to change your plans!

View Profile of Movinman Send a personal message to Movinman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-03 6:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-03 14:22, Movinman wrote:
I apologize for not getting this up sooner. However, it's never to late to change your plans!

You'd be correct....but it's our anniversary weekend!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
e33
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-06 11:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-03 06:19, AlohaStation wrote:
Very stoked to have a local tiki show. I will be vending at the event. Come by and give me a shout.

Glad we'll get to see you. We'll be vending Tortuga Tile Works too, and the local FOM is going to have a lounge booth selling a few items to raise $ for the local Humane Society. And Tiki Hana, and DeTiki and many more. Lots of us will be at the Mai Kai Friday night as well.

View Profile of e33 Send a personal message to e33  Goto the website of e33     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation