Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Witco post. Kowloon
Witco post. Kowloon
uglyguy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-01 8:29 pm   Permalink

Found this post in Massachusetts. It kind of looks like the Kowloon logo mug. Anyone have any ideas. I'm pretty sure it's Witco. Any info appreciated.

[ Edited by: Sabu The Coconut Boy - removed blank space under photo. - 2011-10-03 16:37 ]

View Profile of uglyguy Send a personal message to uglyguy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-02 05:31 am   Permalink

That's a pretty cool post! I'm quite sure it's not Witco, though, and the only similarity to the original "Potato Bug" Kowloon mug I can find is in the eyes. (And there is a lot of empty space under it...? )

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-02 07:32 am   Permalink

Where did you find that?!?!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uglyguy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-02 4:46 pm   Permalink

That was my first post. You're right there was a lot of real estate under it. Not sure what I did wrong. I also have a twelve footer I found years ago that came from the washington dc area. I sent pics to William Westenhaver. He wasn't sure. Might have been from a mall. I'll post pics soon. Anyone know where I can get cedar blocks big enough to carve a couple of Mainlander fountain water bowls? Thanks for the info. This is a great site. Aloha.

View Profile of uglyguy Send a personal message to uglyguy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation