FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts My Tiki Hut ****In Tiki Magazine!!!!****
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
My Tiki Hut ****In Tiki Magazine!!!!****
twitch
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-15 11:30 pm   Permalink

Yeah! And what's the story behind the non-move? Unless it's too personal...

View Profile of twitch Send a personal message to twitch      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 1:23 pm   Permalink

No story behind the non-move. Just had a hard time selling our house in a slow market and finally gave up. People were offering low money for it. We wanted to move, we didn't Have to. It just didn't make sense financially. We are pretty happy here. Maybe we'll try again in a few years.

On 3 of the offers we got on the house, their realtor wrote it up wanting the hut. Some people were really into it, others were like, "you're taking that weird thing with you right?"

Pics of the new additions coming soon, I promise.......

Erich

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-16 2:24 pm   Permalink

Sweet! Your keepin it!

We thought about a newer and bigger home, (3 kids) but, with all that we have done to the yards and the slow market. We are stayin too. Just upgrade one room at a time. Keeps the hut and yard happier knowing it's maker is there too.

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 11:59 am   Permalink

I promised new pics would be coming soon, and there finally here....In TIKI MAGAZINE!!!!

Man, it awesome...I feel like a little kid at x-mas. I walk around with the new issue in my hand just showing random people...."Hey look my backyard is in tiki magazine."

Jonpaul did an awesome job with the pics and the story. He spent 3 hours here just shooting, telling stories and hanging out. Really a cool dude.

Thanks to Nick and Jonpaul!!

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-11 1:01 pm   Permalink

Hey Congrats! I know you've put much effort and aloha into that hut of yours and am happy that the whole world now gets to experience it.

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aloha John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-12 08:41 am   Permalink

Man your secret is out!

Congratulations again, your yard IS "Totally Tikified"!

View Profile of Aloha John Send a personal message to Aloha John  Email Aloha John Goto the website of Aloha John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ivanchan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-13 3:12 pm   Permalink

Hey congratulations!

I just came back from checking your site devoted to your tiki hut--too cool!!! And the bananas on your banana trees! Wow. I think that's so weird--I've always seen bananan trees but never any bananas so they're kind of mythical--like fireflies (I have yet to see one in person).

(By the way, the link in your profile isn't leading to your site anymore.)

Thanks for sharing!

Take care,

I.

Ivan Chan Studio: Invite Beauty
http://ivanchan.com

View Profile of ivanchan Send a personal message to ivanchan  Goto the website of ivanchan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation