FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Goin' Primitive Roll Call
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Goin' Primitive Roll Call
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 01:38 am   Permalink

Just 'cause it's so hard to tell from readin' all the other GP threads (and I'd kinda like to get a headcount so's I bring enough of my 'packets'):

Sabu & I will be there, in Campsite #4 - same spot we were for Mojave Oasis.

Who else is "Goin'"?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 3:40 pm   Permalink

In,just in case you didn't know it

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 4:16 pm   Permalink

Trailerpark and the Mrs. will be there! Ready to crawl...

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tom
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-07 6:58 pm   Permalink

I will be there with Ilene and Trader Joe. Looking forward to it!

View Profile of Trader Tom Send a personal message to Trader Tom  Email Trader Tom Goto the website of Trader Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-10-07 8:02 pm   Permalink

Tikival and I will be making our first trip out to Newberry Springs. Sounds like it'll be a blast!

[ This Message was edited by: heylownine 2011-10-07 20:10 ]

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-07 8:17 pm   Permalink

little lost tiki will be in ATTENDANCE!

I'll be vending from my trailer near the toliets and General Store on Saturday.
C'mon by and pester me!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-08 09:43 am   Permalink

Me, Big Bamboo and Li'l Yaki will be there

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho

Posted: 2011-10-08 1:36 pm   Permalink

I'm in. Valerie and I will be there in one of the vintage trailers. I'll be hosting a drink crawl also. I just don't know what drink I am going to make yet.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-10-09 10:53 am   Permalink

GROG thinking about it. GROG on fence.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-09 5:07 pm   Permalink

I think I'm gonna head out there too! Like a true beachcomber, I have no plans, camping spot or vending spot, but am looking forward to a night in the desert!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
POCphil
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-10 09:39 am   Permalink

It turns out I'm driving out from Ohio, delivering a scooter in Denver on the way. I'll have a +1, just don't know who, staying in a trailer.

View Profile of POCphil Send a personal message to POCphil  Goto the website of POCphil     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-10 10:29 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-10 09:39, POCphil wrote:
It turns out I'm driving out from Ohio, delivering a scooter in Denver on the way. I'll have a +1, just don't know who, staying in a trailer.

WHOO ! Nice Van !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-10 11:50 am   Permalink

nice airstream!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevenjames
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-10-10 2:14 pm   Permalink

Will be there as a first timer, pretty stoked about it. Going to be tent camping and thinking about bringing a little Honda 55 motorcycle. Was wondering if it is ok to ride around the oasis or if it is even big enough to do so? Any ideas? Thank you.

View Profile of stevenjames Send a personal message to stevenjames  Email stevenjames     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-10 2:34 pm   Permalink

Not on the grounds,because it kicks up too much dust and it would go against the event liability we had to get. But right out side the gate is miles and miles of roads and off roads to hit.

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation