FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events JOHN-O's Highbrow/Lowbrow DTLA Bar Crawl - 11/12 (Pics pg 5)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
JOHN-O's Highbrow/Lowbrow DTLA Bar Crawl - 11/12 (Pics pg 5)
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 03:02 am   Permalink

Hank's is greats!I'm drunk so here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt37Fj1U5iM&feature=share

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Blue Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 08:36 am   Permalink

Oh my head ...

View Profile of The Blue Kahuna Send a personal message to The Blue Kahuna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 12:41 pm   Permalink

John-O is the Pied Piper of Tiki! What a great thing to see all of you happy crawlers pour into Trader Vic's last night. Nick, Jonpaul and I only wish we had been done with the magazine meeting, so we could have joined you in a drink. (We were still SO far behind with our business when you arrived!) So, we hope you understood that we had to move to a quieter part of the restaurant so we could finish up.
John-0, keep me on the list because I really want to go on one of your crawls! Everyone looked like they were having a fantastic time!

Aloha from Kari!

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-13 2:21 pm   Permalink

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to John-O for organizing Another Tiki-rrific Crawl. It was so much fun to spend the evening with old friends and making lots of new friends to.

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 2:22 pm   Permalink

John-O; you are the "host with the most" CeCe and I had a blast!
mucho thanks

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2011-11-13 15:29 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-13 4:13 pm   Permalink

Go here and click on the pic.
http://tongatom.blogspot.com/2011/11/trader-vics-11122011.html

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-13 4:14 pm   Permalink

I'll post some pics soon...

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 7:02 pm   Permalink

Another awesome John-O productions crawl. The drinks were great at Cana and it was a scene taking over the back room at Trader Vic's.

Tonga Tom, great group shot. One of those classic moments on the crawl - stopping the pedestrian traffic at LA Live to wait for the camera timer to go off!

Look forward to the next one.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-14 08:07 am   Permalink

I'm glad everyone had a great Tiki time.

Also I forgot to grab a copy of the custom drink menu that Cana put together for us. Can someone post an image of that?

Also thank you to Cana for giving all of the attendees a free 1-year membership.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-14 09:55 am   Permalink

thanks again John-O
/Users/cemunoz1/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Nov 14, 2011/DSC00491.JPG
/Users/cemunoz1/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Nov 14, 2011/DSC00501.JPG
/Users/cemunoz1/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Nov 14, 2011/DSC00502.JPG
if the pix of canas special drink menu don't show with this reply i'll ask tikivato to forward em for me.

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-14 3:28 pm   Permalink

Thank you JOHN-O!!! Had a great time and way too much rum...man, was it good!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-15 3:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks JOHN-O!
That crawl was a lot of fun.
For some reason, the beautiful bar at Cana inspired me to have 4 of their zombies... and yet I made it through the rest of the night. So, well done, sir -- a good time indeed.

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-15 5:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-14 15:28, A frame wrote:
Thank you JOHN-O!!! Had a great time and way too much rum...man, was it good!

As A-Frame's wing man for the night, I can attest to that. After making it through three stops on the crawl, A-Frame decides that stop #4 should be at the Tiki Ti to finish off his personal stash of Dagger Rum!

Quote:

On 2011-11-15 15:33, Capt. R.H. Falernum wrote:
Thanks JOHN-O!
That crawl was a lot of fun.
For some reason, the beautiful bar at Cana inspired me to have 4 of their zombies... and yet I made it through the rest of the night. So, well done, sir -- a good time indeed.

Soooooo, that explains the funny walk from Trader Vic's to the Figueroa!!

More pics please.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 1:14 pm   Permalink

Thank you John-O for making this happen - we had a blast. I'm sorry I missed the last stop at Hank's - I really wanted to go, but was too pooped out.
When is the next one?
teresa

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 1:15 pm   Permalink

Thank you John-O for making this happen - we had a blast. I'm sorry I missed the last stop at Hank's - I really wanted to go, but was too pooped out.
When is the next one?
teresa

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT Goto the website of TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation