FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Keylo Carving-Ooga 68
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Keylo Carving-Ooga 68
For the Love of Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-29 2:02 pm   Permalink

Sweet job. I like your style.

View Profile of For the Love of Tiki Send a personal message to For the Love of Tiki  Email For the Love of Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-29 3:06 pm   Permalink

awesomesauce

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-21 9:44 pm   Permalink

I fell off the edge of the world as far as carving tikis was concerned. I am trying to climb back up the cliff. Heres a tiki I carved for a friends dad. He wanted their family name "Haynes" and Ohana on the tiki somewhere. I figured Ohana should be something highly valued and worth protecting so I used the idea of a Chief/Warrior. Heres my take on "Chief Ohana Haynes"

View Profile of Keylo Send a personal message to Keylo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tuga's Tikis
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-01-24 11:21 am   Permalink

Very Cool!

View Profile of Tuga's Tikis Send a personal message to Tuga's Tikis  Email Tuga's Tikis Goto the website of Tuga's Tikis     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
For the Love of Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-25 06:26 am   Permalink

Super duper Tiki!

View Profile of For the Love of Tiki Send a personal message to For the Love of Tiki  Email For the Love of Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-01-28 1:31 pm   Permalink

Some really nice and imaginative carvings on this thread Keylo. Last one is very cool.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-02-04 9:29 pm   Permalink

Tuga and For The Love thanks for dropping with those words. Conga thanks too. Its always inspirational looking thru your amazing work.

View Profile of Keylo Send a personal message to Keylo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Keylo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-18 8:58 pm   Permalink

A few years back I tried a experiment at carving a tiki on the fly with no plan. I didn't like the way it came out, so I sat him in the corner for a few millennia. A while back I decided to give him an extreme makeover. I was carving some design elements on the side of his jaw and when I stepped back I thought it looked like the number 68. So I decided to continue with the 68 theme on the other side and his back. With his elongated spiny snozzle and I decided to call him Ooga 68.

cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-19 08:02 am   Permalink

Killer Kool Keylo.

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-19 09:33 am   Permalink

Ooga looks good.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation