FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » Tiki Central Member Infirmary
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
Tiki Central Member Infirmary
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-23 11:15 pm   Permalink

Get well soon GROG. There's a cow out there with your name tattoo'd on her butt.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-24 08:20 am   Permalink

Branded.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-24 8:57 pm   Permalink

Drink a lot...of water to get well. Oasis was great but the hugs were the best part. We are praying for a super fast recovery for you. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kraken
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-24 9:30 pm   Permalink

Lots of water is very good for recovery, but
feeling confident about the procedure and
enthused about your life is even better!
Three cheers for Grog! Hip. hip, hooray!

View Profile of kraken Send a personal message to kraken      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-25 09:04 am   Permalink

MadDogMike with Dan and the real GROG of a fine vintage. Best Wishes Buddy. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-08-25 9:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks ya'll.

I'm worried. I still haven't kicked this cold yet. I go into the hospital tomorrow for pulmonary test and chest x-ray. The heart surgeon's office told me to tell the surgical coordinator how I feel and she would determine whether we need to reschedule surgery or not. Who the hell went to Oasis and gave me a cold?! Atomikitty and her husband came back and got a cold also, so it was definitely from Oasis.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-25 10:05 pm   Permalink

I prescribe more rum drinks - alcohol kills germs.

Hope it all goes according to schedule!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kraken
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-26 11:43 am   Permalink

Grog, I can only repeat my anti-cold prescription from
a little earlier in this thread. Inhale a mist of TRUE
colloidal silver water every hour or two, and your cold
should be gone overnight.

View Profile of kraken Send a personal message to kraken      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2013-08-26 2:42 pm   Permalink

Surgery has been postponed until September 11.

Mom flew out here last Thursday and was supposed to be here until Sept.18. Now she may have to change her flights and stay an extra two weeks.

Damn you whoever gave GROG cold!

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2013-08-26 14:56 ]

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-26 3:28 pm   Permalink

So sorry, GROG!

But look on the bright side—now you can hear all the September 11th jokes!

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-26 10:01 pm   Permalink

Good against cold:

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-26 10:16 pm   Permalink

Hope you will be able to get rid of that cold soon. Don't give it to your MOM.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-27 08:36 am   Permalink

Best remedy to keep mom safe...don't touch your face with your hands and wash them constantly during the day. Poor GROG but at least you'll have a wonderful visit with your mom. I wish I could still do that. Hugs, Wendy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-28 07:49 am   Permalink

G-man
Every time I saw you at Oasis u were taking a photo with a pretty lady and leaning in for a smooch.
Ill bet one of those 200 wahines got u sick.

Cheers to the Grog-master

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Gnomon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-28 7:52 pm   Permalink

I think it might have been this one, but that's just a guess.
I don't think she had a code, only a case of snipples.
He's such a sucker for cavebabes.

OK, GROG, I'll have to put 9/11 on my calendar (for a new reason). Being such an ominous date it figures you'd pick that one. You're a braveman, caveman. Today, was the original operation date, coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the Martin Luther King, Jr. march on Washington, a magical day in history. Can you have the new date pushed a day or so either way? In any event, I'll be thinking about you.

View Profile of The Gnomon Send a personal message to The Gnomon      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation