FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Tiki Central Member Infirmary
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
Tiki Central Member Infirmary
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-21 09:22 am   Permalink

Heal up quick Grog!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-22 06:26 am   Permalink

I see Grog got a 2 for 1 deal

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-22 06:30 am   Permalink

I almost missed the ring

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-09-22 06:31 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-22 06:33 am   Permalink

Very glad to see that 3 hours later Grog back to normal

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-22 10:23 am   Permalink

hang10tiki you are a wonderful historian. Feel free to post these on my thread. I would like everyone to see how well he is doing. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-22 12:12 pm   Permalink

Thanks everybody.

Hanging10"------you crazy.

BENZART!! Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

Tiki Sand----mend like the wind!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Sand
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-22 5:54 pm   Permalink

Everything happened so fast. Got tumor and got it out! I was inspired by Grog's blog and wrote a funny letter to family, friends and colleagues that jettisoned my mood and prepared me for brain surgery. The surgery was intense and it scared me. I am on the road to recovery now and sort of feel washed up on the beach with sand in my pouch. (Inside family joke that you can ask me about later) I donated my hair to locks of love, which helped further in my development as a human and my great appreciation for others!

Many thanks for the kind words and continued support from our Tiki Friends!

Grog looks sexy, like TikiMantis (Zach), with zipper! Ask to see how clever surgeon went around his tattoo!

Tiki Sand sends love, hugs and kisses,

View Profile of Tiki Sand Send a personal message to Tiki Sand      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-22 6:11 pm   Permalink

Tiki Sand- glad you are on the mend.

Grog - good to see they did not remove your funny bone.

Of coarse I am referring to your sense of humer

[ This Message was edited by: King Bushwich the 33rd 2013-09-22 18:23 ]

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-22 7:12 pm   Permalink

Sandra! we are glad you doing well, sounds like you went thru
an intense ordeal, man!

You had to shave all your hair off, cool time for a Mohawk
you take care & feel better.

XOXO

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-22 8:05 pm   Permalink

Tiki Sand I don't recall having met you but I'm certainly happy to hear that you are on the mend along with GROG. Best wishes always for you both to have a speedy recovery. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-22 9:57 pm   Permalink

Good to see you posting Tiki sand. They shaved my hair off Too!!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kraken
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-27 7:19 pm   Permalink

So how are our two favorite surgery invalids
doing? Haven't seen a post in 5 days.

Grog we can follow on his surgery journal
at the clinic if need be. His posts there
seem pretty adventurous.

But how about you, Tiki Sand? Are things
going as well as they started in your recuperation?

Kraken

View Profile of kraken Send a personal message to kraken      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Sand
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-28 09:02 am   Permalink

But how about you, Tiki Sand? Are things
going as well as they started in your recuperation? Kraken, every day is better than the last. Looking back at two weeks, I'm way better! I'm still shaken by the experience but take strength in the kindness of others.

Lance and Ernie,

My hair was over 10 inches long and I do enjoy the pony tail and the hair bun. When the Doc told me I couldn't wash my hair for 5 days, I remember how difficult it was to get the tangles from my daughter's hair after her recovery from a car wreck. So, I cut it! Boy, am I glad I did.

They didn't actually shave my head. Thanks to modern technology, they entered through my nostril, sinus, broke the bone between my eyes, entered soft tissue into almost the middle of the base of the brain to the pituitary. They removed a benign tumor that was messing with my brain messages and pressing on optic nerve. I lost partial vision in my right eye, which we are hoping will heal.

For those of you that remember Lily Tomlin, comedian on Laugh-In, I think of her as my pituitary gland main operator and it shocked me she was in peril. (One ringy-dingy!)

Wendy, one of the pleasures of the tiki events is seeking and reaching out to people like you! Let's find each other at the next Intl Marketplace.

King Buschwich the 33rd, I appreciate the love and please let us know when you are in town.

I'm looking forward to a little tiki time,

View Profile of Tiki Sand Send a personal message to Tiki Sand      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-28 11:45 am   Permalink

Always wishing those who are not up to par, for better days ahead soon !!

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-28 1:09 pm   Permalink

Keep feeling better Sandra!
It is always nice to see you two at events, all smiles!
Hope to see ya soon.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation