FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Tiki Central Member Infirmary
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 )
Tiki Central Member Infirmary
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-12-03 10:56 am   Permalink

WOW Mike!!!! That must have really rung your bell. Here is one of the many joys of being a sheet metal worker. Just happened this morning. Six stitches and a tetanus booster for good measure. I'll be back on the job in the morning. Be careful out there gang.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-12-03 11:59 am   Permalink

Good job of making my knees ache uncle trav. That's quite a photo. Ouch, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-12-03 12:55 pm   Permalink

Nice one Trav! That sheet metal is like working with razor blades! Keep it clean my friend!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-12-03 2:05 pm   Permalink

This happened to me yesterday. I was cleaning out my garage. I am trying to convert my garage into a workspace/ shop/ studio where I can work. I was moving a shelf without cleaning it off first. Apparently I had stored some saws on top of the shelf and when I moved it all the saws fell on me. I was lucky. No stitches and no shots required.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-12-03 2:45 pm   Permalink

Geez Louise - Be careful, you guys!

Every time I have to take anything off the shelf in our hall closet I duck & cover because I know there's a hammer up there somewhere. This is a good reminder to go move it!

Happy healing to all.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-12-03 3:09 pm   Permalink

Twins separated at birth

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-12-17 12:37 pm   Permalink

MDM I would have requested more stiches. I hope both you men are now healed and waiting for a wonderful Christmas day. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2015-01-09 09:11 am   Permalink

Here's another left wrist injury.

Today ebtiki is having a surgery to place a metal strip in his left wrist after a fall. I had that done a few years ago while doing a painting for Tiki Oasis. He is in the midst of building his tiki room. What is it with projects?

We need to cheer him on. He still has his right hand working. Go go go Eric.

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery, Wendy

After the injury.

Waiting for surgery this morning. Friday 1/9/15.

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2015-01-09 09:14 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation