FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Wonderland 6 Dec.3 ** Grand Re-opening** pg.6
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Wonderland 6 Dec.3 ** Grand Re-opening** pg.6
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-10-23 12:22 pm   Permalink

It's that time of year again, time to get all your tiki Christmas shopping done. Which means it's time for the annual
Tiki Wonderland art show at the Tonga Hut. This is number 5!! We will also be celebrating the GRAND RE-OPENING of the Tonga Hut.

We're going to do it vendor-style starting early afternoon with artists/vendors in the parking lot from noon to 4:30 and then some awesome live music from the Glasgow Tiki Shakers inside from 5pm to 8pm.

CRAZY AL
TIKI TONY
LITTLE LOST TIKI (the return of Kinny Ruzic to the Tonga Hut, please take the proper precautions to protect your children and small pets)
TABOO ISLAND
Wildsville Man/ Queen K
GROG
TIKI DIABLO
ERIC OCTOBER
OCEAOTICA
TIKIYAKI
HAPPY CHI JEWELRY
ATOMIKITTY
TIKI MAGAZINE
SVEN KIRSTEN

We'll end vending about 4:30 PM because sunset is at 4:45 that evening.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-12-02 23:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2011-12-11 14:13 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-23 4:06 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to my first Vending Gig. Amy and I will be Selling our Overstock Official Swag (Mojave Oasis/Tiki Caliente)
Also,I will be bringing some prized Tiki Swag from my personal Collection to release back into the Wild.

Please Stop by and Say Hi,

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-23 7:37 pm   Permalink

Crap!

I want to vend but same night is Frankie's Tiki Room Big Anny. Party!

Anyone invent cloning yet ???

Shoots.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-10-23 7:51 pm   Permalink

Maybe you can vend at Frankie's and pay for your trip to Vegas. Or, put a quarter in a slot machine and get lucky.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-23 11:36 pm   Permalink

Grog,

if you need contact for glasgow tiki shakers still, let me know.
I have it.

edit,
thanks for posting this, I had been meaning to ask you when you were going to do it.

Jeff(btd)

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2011-10-23 23:37 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-10-24 12:29 am   Permalink

Thanks Jeff. GROG get email address from Bongofury, but haven't heard back from Bill yet.

GROG

Posted: 2011-10-24 12:35 am   Permalink

Speaking of live band, artists we may have to charge a little vending fee to pay for the band. And yes, that includes GROG. Kinny has to pay double, though.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-24 12:48 am   Permalink

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-24 07:38 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-24 00:35, GROG wrote:
Speaking of live band, artists we may have to charge a little vending fee to pay for the band. And yes, that includes GROG. Kinny has to pay double, though.

How dare you treat this like a business,I was expecting a handout...........Just Joking

Who would think that?

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2011-10-24 07:44 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-10-24 10:19 am   Permalink

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

PiPhiRho

Posted: 2011-10-24 10:23 am   Permalink

Yeah, it looks like Dec 3 is going to be one of those days where everything is happening at the same time.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-24 4:17 pm   Permalink

Did someone say Glasgow Tiki Shakers? That would be awesome, haven't seen them play in a while!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-10-24 6:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-24 16:17, tobunga wrote:
Did someone say Glasgow Tiki Shakers? That would be awesome, haven't seen them play in a while!

Saturday December 3rd. Mark it on your calendar now, save the date. Tonga Hut's Biggest and Best Tiki Wonderland! The Tonga Hut is still lining up vendors and Artists in finalizing all plans. I have wanted the Glasgow Tiki Shakers to play at the Hut for a year now I think they are a GREAT band that fits well into our venue and the last time we tried to book them they were not available but hopefully this time. Kelly say to Grog, "Grog call Jeff get a phone number it will be faster" Grog not listen again to HipHip Sigh~~~

We will keep you up dated and I'm very excited to see some amazing artists that we haven't visited with at the Hut in a while it will be great to have you on board once again.

Get ready to do some Holiday shopping and don't forget the show is not limited to holiday items, you need pure Tiki!?? We will have it!

Grog? why isn't your poster Santa holding a Tonga Hut mug??

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-10-24 7:44 pm   Permalink

GROG got phone number from Bongofury earlier. GROG just want to give the band a chance to respond to email before GROG call them.

There only a limited edition of Tonga Hut mugs made and Santa not make it to Tonga Hut when they went on sale, so him miss out.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-24 8:44 pm   Permalink

Maybe your goin'primitive mug in christmas colors then

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation