FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Wonderland 6 Dec.3 ** Grand Re-opening** pg.6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Wonderland 6 Dec.3 ** Grand Re-opening** pg.6
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-11-15 09:40 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-14 23:48, GROG wrote:

GROG only have 8 more drinks to finish the Grog Log and become a member of the Society of Drooling Bastards, so GROG trying to time it so that GROG finish on Dec. 3rd. to get inducted into the society and earn GROG' "Buck-off" pendant, so all GROG' drinks at the Tonga Hut will be a dollar off. Thanks Tonga Tom for finishing off the drinks for GROG. GROG not supposed to be drinking alcohol, so GROG take several good sips and pass it off to Tonga Tom. Him not one to turn down a free drink.

You are welcome GROG, glad to be of service...But it is the "Loyal Order Of The Drooling Bastard" we ain't no Society.

[ This Message was edited by: Tonga Tom 2011-11-15 09:43 ]

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 12:04 am   Permalink

And now it's time to reminisce and pay tribute to an all around swell, sweetie of a guy and a heck of a baton twirler, a true American, A Marine, ...Ken Ruzic an American classic! who could forget! .............

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 12:34 am   Permalink

oh dear....

and let's not forget my personal hero...
GROG
who single-handedly SCORED
with these two lovely Pistol Packin Mamas
last Tiki Wonderland....

now that's NUTS!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-11-16 12:48 am   Permalink

Rehashing old crap.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 01:11 am   Permalink

but too classic to be forgotten! Wheres your wittyness Grog?? HUH? I see? ...oh Nothing, i see nothing...let's see your creative side Mr. Hot Shotty, snooty patooty photoshop guy....

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 01:13 am   Permalink

p.s. Tom, that's the most huge signature graphic on TC I have ever seen..... heehee....

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 01:44 am   Permalink

yeah Ernie
Who's the Scrooge NOW?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 02:39 am   Permalink

do not make fun of my mad skills, it's all in good spirit

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 09:34 am   Permalink

I like that one a lot Kelly!!
Thumbs up.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 09:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

Will she be doing Pole Dances? I'll bring my dollar Bill's Yo !!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bill5925
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-16 09:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-10 09:49, GROG wrote:
Christmas cookie competition----yay or nay?

I say "Yay". I've got a very undoughy specialty I would like to bring. It's from a secret family recipe that also happens to be in Joy of Cooking. So maybe not so secret.

View Profile of Bill5925 Send a personal message to Bill5925      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 11:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-11-16 01:11, Hiphipahula wrote:
but too classic to be forgotten! Wheres your wittyness Grog?? HUH? I see? ...oh Nothing, i see nothing...let's see your creative side Mr. Hot Shotty, snooty patooty photoshop guy....

can you say day job!......LOL

Grog stepped up to sell my crap! YAH... unless i find someone else to do it??????

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-16 1:02 pm   Permalink

Al I might have to add you to Santa's shit list. We will miss you on Tonga Hut's very important day, as Queen K said "Stay Tuned" lots of surprises to come. I understand Al you have a Ape gig, kind of hard to replace you I will ask Santa to cut you slack cause your amazing Art will be selling at the Tiki Wonderland Party. So come buy Crazy Al's amazing art at the TH ! Dec 3rd Noon!

Tonga Tom

Posted: 2011-11-16 1:35 pm   Permalink

Great, who's back am I gonna ride around on this year?

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-11-18 12:39 am   Permalink

Stay tuned here for a VERY SPECIAL announcement about the Tonga Hut and why this Dec.3rd Tiki Wonderland will be much more than just another Christmas Tiki art show at the Tonga Hut.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation