FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Bow down before the awesome power...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Bow down before the awesome power...
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 10:17 pm   Permalink

Ben,
If you find the time to actually make a bamboo purse, I'd love one!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 11:06 pm   Permalink

There you go Ben... get to it... you'd make a killing selling to the wahines at the Hukilau!
I for one would like some 'boo in that dimension about 6 foot long or so... would look great in the tiki bar!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 11:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-16 21:29, Benzart wrote:
I am Benzart

Bow down before the awesome power...
of Benzart!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-17 08:58 am   Permalink

Humu, was just thinking you should get Flounder to paint your purse and make it a truly unique one of a kind.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-17 1:08 pm   Permalink

I guess it looks like I have been Challenged!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-17 8:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2004-07-16 23:06, Lake Surfer wrote:There you go Ben... get to it... you'd make a killing selling to the wahines at the Hukilau!

Cr*p. And here I was, trying to save for a house. But, The Purse of Power, The Hellacious Handbag, The Bodacious Bag, it - it - it calls me.

(I won't wear it to events where I know you'll be, Humuhumu, I promise! Unless we wanted to do a photo-shoot with our Trader Vic's pj's avec purses, featuring about half the girls there, if Benzart can satisfy our purse-lust.)

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 11:45 am   Permalink

well it looks like I may be able to make a few of these. A Little different they will be but the same basic deal. If I can get more Bamboo since they take 3 sections which is a lot. The first 2 are spoken for and if I can make them and more, they will be waiting at HukiLau.
How much are these things worth by the way?
I guess I better find out before I make them up.
Is it worth it???

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-07-18 11:47 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-18 8:38 pm   Permalink

OK OK OK Here is the first Bambeau Bagget. I had to use what I could fing and use stull local and on hand, These will be bags you canfreely embellisk Any Way your little heart desiris. There are 2 coats of lacquer and 2 coats of Shellac under that as a base coat. Thisone gor=es to Gecko because he twisted my arm. Moki is on the list at # 11.
Let me know what the going rate is on these so I can defermine if I will even do any more. I have 15$ in hardware and finishing supplies I worked on it late last night and all day today.
Here it is

let me know if you like

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-07-18 23:13 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation