FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Roots Rocka's Clay Journal - New Stuff pg 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
Roots Rocka's Clay Journal - New Stuff pg 11
Woodtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-20 8:41 pm   Permalink

Such great stuff Michael! Love the Marquesan I picked up from you last weekend. So great to meet you at Oasis this year! Looking forward to seeing you more in the future and picking up some more of your stuff.

Woody

View Profile of Woodtiki Send a personal message to Woodtiki  Email Woodtiki Goto the website of Woodtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-20 9:57 pm   Permalink

mike, it was great seeing you at tiki oasis. i love my massive maori warrior mug. those png lamps are just ridiculously good! keep up the great work.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRootsRocka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-17 1:52 pm   Permalink

Hey Woody and Bullet! Great hanging out at Oasis and thank you for giving some of my pieces a great new home.
Now that Oasis is done, I'm moving away from the slip casting and back to handbuilding and throwing on the wheel. I'm starting a batch of Tahitian Towers to fill some orders next week, so if you see something you like, or want something in another color, please send me a PM or email (mikesbicca@yahoo.com) about pre-ordering.

Here's some of the first pieces I've finished.

First is a PNG drum mug. There's actually a couple little cracks where the handle meets the body so it's a vase or sculptural piece. I could also make it into a lamp.

This batch of guys was inspired by a cooking pot from the Wosera people. I believe the original piece was made out of a gourd.

This is a decanter or pitcher. It was inspired by a ceremonial dance mask, stands just over 11" inches tall, and holds 36 ounces.

Please visit my on-line store:
http://junglemodern.bigcartel.com/

or follow me on Instagram to see my day-to-day activity in the studio.
http://instagram.com/junglemodernceramics

Thank you for looking and for your continued support.

View Profile of TikiRootsRocka Send a personal message to TikiRootsRocka  Email TikiRootsRocka Goto the website of TikiRootsRocka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation