FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Tiny Tiki painting.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
New Tiny Tiki painting.
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-02 10:04 pm   Permalink

Just had a lot of fun painting this tiny tiki. Maybe there will be more to come.
Hope you all enjoy.

View Profile of nicholauslee Send a personal message to nicholauslee  Goto the website of nicholauslee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
umeone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-03 06:00 am   Permalink

Aloha nicholauslee, Your little Tiki is adorable, I've been on a miniature kick myself!

View Profile of umeone Send a personal message to umeone  Email umeone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-03 8:45 pm   Permalink

Thanks umeone, I liked it too. It's no masterpiece, but it's still fun.

View Profile of nicholauslee Send a personal message to nicholauslee  Goto the website of nicholauslee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-05 3:12 pm   Permalink

I REALLY like your tiny Tiki painting. But then I am a miniaturist also, so I like many tiny things.
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 12:08 pm   Permalink

Good stuff. Thank you. Please show more as you do them. Miniatures are especially cool as a bunch do not take up much room. Paint on!

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-18 10:58 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Finally got around to doing another one.

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-19 07:07 am   Permalink

neato! it IS fun painting tiny tikis, more please!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
umeone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-19 10:20 am   Permalink

Awe I love him, such sad eyes, great job and yes, more please!

View Profile of umeone Send a personal message to umeone  Email umeone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-20 5:31 pm   Permalink

These are beautiful and I love the whole idea. You could have a gallery worth of work in a small area of your house. Great job and thanks for sharing your work.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-20 6:23 pm   Permalink

I like him! What are his dimensions?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-21 11:54 am   Permalink

Thanks again everyone.
The first little guy is 2" x 2".
The second one is 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".

Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some more here real soon.
However, working retail at the holidays is always painfully hectic.

tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-21 5:51 pm   Permalink

very nice little guys, I especially like the second one with the background design. I have worked retail during the holidays...I feel your pain and hope you get some time to create.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-28 8:53 pm   Permalink

Just wrapped up another one.

umeone
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-29 04:53 am   Permalink

You're paintings are delightful and love the hibiscus too! You are revealing more of the tiki with each painting, are you coming out of your shell? Great job!

zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-29 05:01 am   Permalink

I agree with umeone, each painting is better than the last! Nice job!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation