FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts New Tiny Tiki painting.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
New Tiny Tiki painting.
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-11-29 5:21 pm   Permalink

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words. I'm having a blast making these little guys.
Here's another 2.75" x 2.75"

View Profile of nicholauslee Send a personal message to nicholauslee  Goto the website of nicholauslee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-12-08 9:33 pm   Permalink

finished yet another 2.75" x 2.75" little fella. little more detail this time.

View Profile of nicholauslee Send a personal message to nicholauslee  Goto the website of nicholauslee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-08 10:15 pm   Permalink

Gorgeous!
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-09 4:21 pm   Permalink

I really dig the last two... they just keep getting better and better. Very cool stuff.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-25 1:10 pm   Permalink

It's been a bit of a break, but I finally did another tiki painting. Now I just have to get better again.

Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-25 2:58 pm   Permalink

They're all pretty cool but I really like that yellow and red one.

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-27 12:30 pm   Permalink

Great stuff! I enjoy doing the littler ones myself...after all, most of our wall space is mugs, right?

Keep up the great work!
~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-03 4:36 pm   Permalink

Just finally got another one done, been trying to work on it for a while.

clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-03 5:40 pm   Permalink

I really dig the color mixtures & shades on the last one. Great job! I hope I can get that good on my shirts someday.

View Profile of clintiki Send a personal message to clintiki  Email clintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nicholauslee
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-06 08:44 am   Permalink

Thanks clintiki, I appreciate the compliment.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I just got a website up today (www.nicholauslee.com).
It's pretty simple and plain still, but I'll be working on it over the next few days to add more work and details, including prices on the paintings that I have. So if any of you are interested in owning any of these little tiki paintings, you should scoot on over there and get in contact with me about them.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation