advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bahooka Mug Release Party Sat., Dec. 10th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Bahooka Mug Release Party Sat., Dec. 10th
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-11 5:20 pm   Permalink

Roger(HB Tiki) was HAMMERED!!!
no more rides with Soccer tiki,
Roger gets too loose and wild when he doesn't have to worry about driving.

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-11 7:07 pm   Permalink

Jeff(Bigtikidude) was right, I did get hammered. I was celebrating that on friday night at Dons, Jeff was sitting with a woman friend and then on Saturday at Bahooka's he was sitting with different woman friend. I was celebrating because I was happy to see that jeff was having a good time both nights.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Screaming Lord Richie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2011-12-13 09:41 am   Permalink

I was already smashed when i showed up... had a scarlet sails bowl with Irma followed by 2 tasty zombies... The awesome part of the night... i went home and wrote my Final Essay for my History of the World class, 6 pages in 2 hours FTW! Dynotones were GREAT! anyone know where i can score a shirt... i had to leave early for the finals thing...

[ This Message was edited by: Screaming Lord Richie 2011-12-13 09:42 ]

View Profile of Screaming Lord Richie Send a personal message to Screaming Lord Richie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation