FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Dawn Frasier at M Modern Dec. 9, I Want to live there
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Dawn Frasier at M Modern Dec. 9, I Want to live there
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-21 10:20 pm   Permalink

Dawn, will you fill us in on details like the time? I can't find anything on the M Modern website

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-21 10:25 pm   Permalink

Great title choice,Dawn!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-22 05:21 am   Permalink

I've asked the gallery to post some info/

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-23 11:26 am   Permalink

Congratulating you Dawn, you deserve all good things!! Wow!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Lee's
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-23 6:59 pm   Permalink

I'm so happy for you Dawn! I've believed in you and your fantastic art since I "found" you years ago, and now you're gonna be Famous! I knew it all along! Congrats!

View Profile of Tiki Lee's Send a personal message to Tiki Lee's      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-27 6:01 pm   Permalink

Dawn, congrats on this big next step in your career!!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jpmartdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-27 7:27 pm   Permalink

Congrats Dawn - You've worked sooo hard and your dedication to your painting and style are a knockout and it shows in all your paintings , patterns and concepts. Your style, palette and series are pleasingly fresh and unique. Big Hug and a big pat on the back!

View Profile of jpmartdog Send a personal message to jpmartdog  Email jpmartdog Goto the website of jpmartdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-27 8:04 pm   Permalink

Congrat's Dawn,
I have been moving homes for the last couple of week with 0 internet service and have been out of the loop about the show.
I look forward to seeing your art here in Palm Springs were it is sure to be appreciated. My good friends (The Rosenow's) own your piece from the last Tiki show and will be exited to meet you.

Let's get the tiki freaks together for a pre and post celebration here in the Springsville.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-28 08:03 am   Permalink

thanks for the nice comments. I hope to get my flight reservations straightened out today so I can get there on the right day! The studio looks like a tornado hit in the frenzy of cutting mats, spray gluing burlap, and framing. I picked the one perfect day to photograph, and am still titling the pieces. ( I'm terrible at that part)
I still say I need an intern!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-30 1:29 pm   Permalink

Late to the party as usual! I'm so excited for you Dawn - will we be able to Dim Sum before you go? You will have to tell us ALL about it when you get back. Finally - a great Xmas gift for you!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-30 1:30 pm   Permalink

Late to the party as usual! I'm so excited for you Dawn - will we be able to Dim Sum before you go? You will have to tell us ALL about it when you get back. Finally - a great Xmas gift for you!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-01 12:29 pm   Permalink

Just made my reservations to Stay with Ruby at the Coral Sands for the weekend. Im in the Yiddish Cowgirl room. heh!
http://coralsandspalmsprings.com/room-yiddishcg.html

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-02 10:02 am   Permalink

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!! I haven't seen an update on the M Modern Gallary website, from the looks of their website I think they are mostly concerned with selling Shag stuff Let us know details soon Dawn.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-02 10:10 am   Permalink

Mike what more details would you like, I've given the date and time, and location. Did you have a specific piece of info you're looking for?

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-02 9:24 pm   Permalink

whoops, I didn't see the time

OK, see ya there

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation