FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events San Diego Home Crawl, March 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
San Diego Home Crawl, March 3
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-06-13 4:17 pm   Permalink

It sounds like it was a good time. I hope to have my Tiki Bar ready to go soon, so if you guys do this again, I would love to have people over to my pad as well. I will post some pictures and stuff when it is closer to finished. But please PM me for next year. I would love to be involved!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-14 11:45 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-13 16:17, lunavideogames wrote:
It sounds like it was a good time. I hope to have my Tiki Bar ready to go soon, so if you guys do this again, I would love to have people over to my pad as well. I will post some pictures and stuff when it is closer to finished. But please PM me for next year. I would love to be involved!

Excellent! I'll be sure to get in touch when we start planning for next year. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing some progress pics of your bar!

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-14 12:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-14 11:45, SoCalTikiGal wrote:
Quote:

On 2012-06-13 16:17, lunavideogames wrote:

Excellent! I'll be sure to get in touch when we start planning for next year. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing some progress pics of your bar!

Are you still continuing to plan the next home crawl?

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-14 4:10 pm   Permalink

Not planning it yet--let me get through Oasis first! I've had a lot of people already express interest in a second crawl, so as long as we have people still willing to host, I hope we can make it happen again.

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-14 8:20 pm   Permalink

It really was a lot of fun......we're looking forward to the next one. Mary and I would love to host if Fallbrook isn't too far north.

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-20 11:16 am   Permalink

We are on the way to/from Fallbrook.

Might consider hosting again...

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marion-n-brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-20 12:22 pm   Permalink

You guys should do a North County crawl in the Fall and then we would have the central SD crawl in the Spring! I could spend more time in your bar for sure Derek.

View Profile of marion-n-brad Send a personal message to marion-n-brad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-24 08:54 am   Permalink

So, when is the next San Diego home tiki bar crawl? It's been almost a year on March 3rd and personally, I'm getting anxious to do it all over again. Thanks!

April - If you need help with planning it out this year, let me know. I'm always available to help.

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-24 11:39 am   Permalink

I would love to do a SD home bar crawl! It would be great to see what other people are doing with their home bars. I would also like to meet some of you guys in my area. So I am in whenever.

Also, my home bar is not 100% yet, but I was going to have a grand opening around then. Mine is just in my garage and I am sure there are a lot of cooler home bars, but I would be glad to host as well. I am a good host and we have the room, but I wouldn't mind being a spectater either.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-04-16 4:54 pm   Permalink

Aloha, all! I just wanted to briefly address the status of the San Diego home bar crawl. I fielded a number of personal messages and emails, but some people have remained anxious about whether another crawl will take place and I realize now I never put anything "official" in Tiki Central.

I suffered some health issues this past winter, and the difficulty of dealing with those precluded my being able to plan the next crawl for last month as I originally wanted to. I've avoided mentioning this for personal reasons, but I realize now that NOT giving a specific reason may have falsely given the impression that I simply am not interested in organizing another crawl...which could not be further from the truth. The last crawl was a blast, and I, for one, can't wait for the next one!

Rest assured, the crawl WILL go on! With so many other events that take place in the summer, it won't be feasible to do it in the next couple of months, but please keep an eye out for additional info to come. (And if you have a bar/yard/space you've mentioned you're interested in sharing, you can sure as heck expect to have me hit you up about hosting!) In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everybody at other upcoming events!

Mahalo!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation