FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Happy thanks Giving Everyone!!!!
Happy thanks Giving Everyone!!!!
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-24 1:48 pm   Permalink

I wanted to stop by and wish everyone a great day! As I get older these holidays get more special..... Enjoy, eat a lot and be careful if you are driving....

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-24 2:22 pm   Permalink

Even in times that may not be the best for many of us, we still have so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
uncle trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-24 5:16 pm   Permalink

Well put Mike. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

View Profile of uncle trav Send a personal message to uncle trav      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-24 6:12 pm   Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to my Tiki family!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-24 7:02 pm   Permalink

And much aloha to you all!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bruddah Bear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-24 11:24 pm   Permalink

Here's hoping everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Bear

View Profile of Bruddah Bear Send a personal message to Bruddah Bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-25 12:07 am   Permalink

Ditto, and I hope you all were filled with the spirit of Ohana, and were able to enjoy your friends and family without stressing about the preparations for the day. I know too often my family gets too caught up in trying to make a "perfect" Thanksgiving through the preparation and forget that no matter how it turns out it is already perfect because the ones you love are there to share it.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-25 12:12 am   Permalink

Right back at ya Amy!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-25 12:13 am   Permalink

And happy happy joy joy to you all!

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-26 12:50 pm   Permalink

May you be joyous and happy throughout the holiday season, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-27 12:18 pm   Permalink

Happy Thanksgiving to you Amy and all the TC ohana. No drinking and driving here. Family, friends and football. It could be time for a Mai Tai today. Aloha!

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN

Posted: 2011-11-27 3:08 pm   Permalink

I have much to be thankful for this year...both my Mom and had had bad accidents, but we survived with all our limbs intact. Financially lost tons of money on my 401K...but I still have a roof over my head and enough clams to stay warm and comfortable. Started Weight Watchers and so far have lost 30#...still have a ton to go but it feels good to eat healthy. Most of all, I am thankful for family and friends and a job...truly the core of my existence. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Happy Holidays and Good Cheer to ALL.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation