FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events July 5 Shindig at JungleTrader's Tiki Jungle
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
July 5 Shindig at JungleTrader's Tiki Jungle
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-09 8:53 pm   Permalink

Who else is coming? Send me an e-mail.
Also looking to hire a bartender? Real money for your mixing expertise and time. I'm not a mixer. I'd like to hire someone on TC. Martin?

Party starts at 7 pm, lotsa local friends will be here. I'm still looking for Conga Bob.

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-27 16:31 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-06-09 10:57 pm   Permalink

I'd love to, but it's opening night for my play. Damn! We'll work something else out for another time. And I haven't forgotten the other thing we discussed, either.

Shameless, "self-promoting" plug:
www.mctheatre.com

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-06-10 7:09 pm   Permalink

I want to go!! How far are you from Minnies?
<tradersmiley@yahoo.com> --bruce
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 10:14 pm   Permalink

Hey MrSmiley, we are about 20 minutes from Minnies. I love the huge patio out back. Saturday night I met Mick (another local carver) there. He gave me a tour of Minnies and showed me some of his carvings. I'll probably be going to both Minnie's and the Tiki again on the 27th or 28th.

Do you know any musicians that play bongo and xylophone that might want to perform in my jungle? Hey it would be cool to get Preston Epps out here.

Hey Martiki, I didn't know you were an actor. Some day I'll have to see one of your performances.

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-10 22:17 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 11:16 pm   Permalink

I love Minnie's and The Tiki! Just went to both again this evening, in fact, on a quick pass through majestic Modesto. Took lots of pictures I'm going to post, too...for those of you who may never make it to tikisplendiferous California.

I'd love to attend your shindig on the 5th, so I'll send you an e-mail too! See you soon--

tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 10:28 am   Permalink

Hey, where is this place?

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 6:30 pm   Permalink

Hey TikiVixen, cynfulcynner. I'm 1 1/2 hrs. drive directly east of S.F. Late, JT

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 11:52 pm   Permalink

I'm blowin' some bubbles under this one and floatin' it back to the top. heh,heh.

Workin' on a bartending service.
Still lookin' for a bongo player, Hey Bongofury.....you interested?

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-18 7:37 pm   Permalink

Back on the bubble machine.

I've booked a bartender, we are going to put together some tropical concoctions.
HEY bay area friends, still lookin' for a musician. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 4:28 pm   Permalink

Blowin' bubbles again!

Party starts at 7 pm.

Need to know total numbers of people by June 30, thanks, JT

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-27 16:32 ]

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-27 19:14 ]

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-28 2:19 pm   Permalink

Heyy T.T.,
i wuld love to go and work your party, for I am a professional bartender. Hell. I'll even work for drinks in this type of atmospere (tiki).
Unfortunately I must work, so please post pics of the party when you can.
Have FUN!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-01 7:28 pm   Permalink

Next year Unga Bunga you can tend my bar, if our schedules jive.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

bendatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-01 8:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha Jungletrader, With all the great carving and Tiki collections, I just hadn't gotten to the events area of Tiki Central Forums. As I'm still new to TC! Had I looked here sooner, you could have counted me in. Too bad for me that I made other plans for that date. I now know to take a look here in events. Thanks again for asking!!! Mahalo!

View Profile of bendatiki Send a personal message to bendatiki  Email bendatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 8:24 pm   Permalink

tiny bubbles

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-04 3:54 pm   Permalink

I just booked a xylophone player and Conga Bob. Bartender....tropical drinks,..... it's going to be good. 40 plus people. This is a lot of work. Oh to have a permanent Tiki bar/restaurant........I dream on.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation