FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Chunk Lamps by the original artist.8/28/14 Last items on Etsy. Roge is retiring.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Chunk Lamps by the original artist.8/28/14 Last items on Etsy. Roge is retiring.
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-26 2:20 pm   Permalink

MaukaHale it would be terrific if you posted a photo of where you hung the lamp. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-26 10:01 pm   Permalink

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 6:34 PM
Subject: new PAIR Tiki lamps

This Pair of Tiki rock lamps is now available on etsy.com………

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157883862/tiki-rock-chunk-hanging-pair-ceiling

………Roger

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-26 10:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-26 14:20, danlovestikis wrote:
MaukaHale it would be terrific if you posted a photo of where you hung the lamp. Cheers, Wendy

Hi Wendy, I have the light behind a palm tree. From the home theater room it adds back light to the tree.

When you're in the tiki bar it lights up the corner of the room. The light looks a lot more red in person. Its hard to photograph a bright object in a dark room and get the correct color.

This one shows the color better.

It was fun to meet you at Tiki Kon 2013. I've put aside the dates for the Sacramento Cap City Tiki Crawl. I hope to see you again in October.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

[ This Message was edited by: MaukaHale 2013-07-26 23:09 ]

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-27 2:24 pm   Permalink

Thank you so much for the photos. I'll send this on to Roge.
I hope you make it for the crawl, it will be right up there with
Tiki Kon which was perfect. Good to meet you too but a photo would
help my poor memory. Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-30 08:00 am   Permalink

Hi Friends, I'm posting this note from Roge about these lamps.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/157883862/tiki-pair-rock-chunk-hanging-ceiling

This is a set of matching tiki lamps with moai's.

Tiki PAIR Rock Chunk Hanging Ceiling lights. Handmade, vintage

This PAIR is available now 7.25.13 for $705

'It is more than an art lamp, it's…….

The lamps are offered as a pair.
There are some differences between them. No two will ever be perfectly alike.

Wendy Cevola sculpt the Easter Island Moai statues. Thanks to her artistic talent, we have the figures. Wendy has made a number of art objects with the Tiki theme. She posts on Tiki Central.

Molds were made of the Moai figures and castings from them were placed in some of the lamp panels. Real lava rock were applied to all of the borders.

Lamp Description: #101, solid rock/chunks of a very pale yellow, amber and clear. Two Moais were added.

Lamp Measurements are 16 lbs, 11” wide x 15.5” high, a four sided rectangle with an open bottom for down light and a closed top. The lamp is wired with 15 ft of black cord wire/plug/on-off cord switch, also 12 ft of black chain and 2 ceiling hooks. Lava rock borders. Light recommendation is 50 watts.

I have been making rock chunk hanging lamps since 1962. If you want some history information on the early lamps, let me know. I am now located in the Grass Valley foothills of northern California.

30 day guarantee for USA sales. Some restrictions apply. Be 100% satisfied or return for a full refund if not happy.

Thank you, Roger

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-07-30 08:02 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-28 09:11 am   Permalink

Roge says,

I have something new for you…… The Moai SunCatcher. You may purchase those on Etsy or choose your own colors with or without a Moai (two styles).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160940323/suncatcher-65-x-105-rectangle-moai-red

I am offering a TIKI CENTRAL reader discount.

Something special for anyone on Tiki Central, you can get two for the same price by emailing me at roger@oro.net so I can process it.

That is a 50% discount but only for the SunCatchers, not the lamps.

Thanks Dan and Wendy for all the help you have given me over the last couple of years. I appreciate it………Roge

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-08-28 10:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-08-28 15:40 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-30 08:27 am   Permalink

Hello Tiki Central member,
You may have a SunCatcher at a special 50% discount.
Normal postage or UPS still applies (no discount).

How to order…
Give me the quantity, measurements, shape and color described on etsy.com
(example: 1 item: 6.5 x 10.5 Rectangle MOAI, red rocks)
You may order the SunCatcher with or without the Moai, Moai with Hat or Tiki figure. All were originally sculpted by Wendy Cevola. Let me know how you want yours made.

The one you see on etsy may be gone but I will make another very similar SunCatcher for you. It will take a few days before I can mail it to you.

To get to etsy.com click on this or type it in……

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtLampDesignByRoger?ref=pr_shop_more

Pick out the one you want and let me know by email. I will respond to you with your cost, then please send me the check or pay through etsy.com then I will mail the SunCatcher to you. 100% satisfaction guaranteed of course.

Thank you,

Roger Bodine
PO Box 1686
Cedar Ridge, CA 95924
roger@oro.net

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-31 08:42 am   Permalink

Roge just let me know that all of these have sold. So if you want one (except it's buy one get one free) he'll make it for you in your colors and shapes and with or without one of the tikis I sculpted and he cast in resin. Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-12 4:58 pm   Permalink

We just received our suncatcher from Roge. We rarely open the shutters but for now we found a good place in our front window. Even without light shining through it looks great.

Roge we love it, you are the best! Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-14 08:09 am   Permalink

Roge just made this new design. He's able to string them up in rows of different sizes. Do you have something in mind? Just let him know.

Cheers, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-09-14 08:10 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-17 09:41 am   Permalink

https://www.etsy.com/listing/162846337/3d-suncatcher-price-650-specials-3-diam?ref=shop_home_active

This is a better link to his new suncatchers. Roge lives in the woods and he had some critters visit him. He's posted a photo on this link to his art.

He also is now doing mini discs. His twin grand-daughters are admiring them in this photo.

Cheers, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2013-09-17 09:44 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-20 8:43 pm   Permalink

Well hello again……..I have some discounted lamps on etsy.com if anyone is interested. Only one of a kind.

I really like the 3 inch diam 3D SunCatcher discs. They are fun to make. For anyone that is going to sell them at Tiki Fairs contact me for wholesale prices.

Give me more information on the Tiki Necklaces and I will get back to you.

Thanks to Wendy & Dan……….Roge

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-08 08:39 am   Permalink

MAHALO TIKI in Sacramento is carrying some of Roge's lamps. They will ship. These photos do not so them justice, they are beautiful. In a dark room they create a perfect mood for relaxation. Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-12 09:20 am   Permalink

Hi Friends, Roge has come up with a new design that looks like a planet like earth.

He has tiki lamps too. Check him out, Wendy

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-13 9:40 pm   Permalink

Very nice. One can never have enough glowing resin goodness!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation