FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki How many motorcyclists in our ranks?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
How many motorcyclists in our ranks?
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 12:35 am   Permalink

Anyone comming to Laguna Seca for the world Motor Bikes? July 11,12,13. I will be bartending there and I can't wait. I love the bikes, but also the best time of the year for Wahine Watching. YA MON!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-05 10:34 pm   Permalink

I used to have an old Indian until about 2 years ago.

In short, I got the house, she got the bike and the vintage store... and ran them both into the ground within 3 months. I still have the house, so I win.

Also, I was at the Bahi Hut in Sarasota Florida on Sunday (on the way home from Hukilau, natch), and the owner, Tim, showed me his Harley - it is custom painted with 2 Tikis and 2 hot hula wahines. I'll post some pics of it to TBRP soon (UPDATE: they're up).

[ This Message was edited by: tikibars on 2003-07-11 11:22 ]

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TrixieK

Posted: 2003-07-10 9:05 pm   Permalink

My husband has a Suzi Katana that is now in the hands of a good friend. We now ride a 2002 HD Road King Classic. As a passenger I prefer the Harley. In fact, I'm thinking of getting my own licence and bike (just need to find the time and money).

View Profile of TrixieK Send a personal message to TrixieK      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibars
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 11:09 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: tikibars on 2003-07-11 11:22 ]

View Profile of tikibars Send a personal message to tikibars  Email tikibars Goto the website of tikibars     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 11:58 pm   Permalink

TwoWheelin,
Definitely connect when your in Monterey!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 7:39 pm   Permalink

I rode for many years in my younger days and now that I'm back in San Diego County I'm planning on buying a new-to-me bike, something not too big and easy to take care of, something along the lines of a Honda VT700 Shadow or a Beemer R80

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-22 10:08 pm   Permalink

Heads Up Gang! Biker weekend is coming back to Palm Springs, October 17, 18, and 19. It has been a PS staple for years but was canceled last year due to the "Laughlin" scare (thanks to moronic PS city council members). I'll find the link and post.

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 12:12 pm   Permalink

Current:
1994 HD FXRP with all the original police gear (except clear lenses)
2001 Chopper

Past:
2001 HD FXDWG
2000 HD FXDX (totalled)
1999 HD FXDX (totalled)
1998 Buell S1
1980 Moto Guzzi G5 cafe racer
1980 Vespa P200
1986 Suzuki Savage

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-23 12:14 pm   Permalink

TWT,

Did you see the new Buell XB1200S!!!!!

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-22 11:39 am   Permalink

Born To Be Wild Tiki!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3248088843

pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-22 8:07 pm   Permalink

Kawasaki '99 Drifter 1550.
Very nice ride.

My Harley buddies call it "the recliner."

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-23 11:48 am   Permalink

I grew up on dirt bikes and I once rode a Honda Hawk 400 from Portland to SanDiego and back one summer when I was about 18. My last bike was a Husky 125 screamer. I loved tearing up the old logging roads in N.Idaho.
Sadly it was stolen by the punk neighbor kid when we left for the winter. Some day...

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 12:54 pm   Permalink

If there are still some tiki bikers here, I have a custom 2000 Harley Sportster for sale. PM me if you are interested. We are desperate to sell it.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 7:32 pm   Permalink

I had a few...one Triumph I loved. It sounded so wonderful.

I have a few old Hondas now, one I've kinda made into a gravel road toy...good fun.

I do have a post war trike made by the navy. It's more like a mini-bike/truck than anything else. I've heard it called a "Dootlebug" but somebody else told me "at ain no dootlebug boy, donchoo know nuthin'"

I got it from a scrap yard.
I think they were dropped from planes onto islands and used to carry things around.

they are silly...that's my speed now.

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-20 9:25 pm   Permalink

I just got one of those electric mini ninja bikes at Pep Boys. It kicks ass! (just joking!)

But, my neighbor just got a Harley that was "Spiked" by "Spike my Bike". Keep an eye on Spike TV cause they are going to be the first episode. Scott and Jody. If they don't edit it out, my house is in the background with all the tropical plants. We watched them do all the filming etc. It was pretty cool.

I did ride Honda Trail 90's way back when I was a small sprout of bamboo, everytime we went to Big Bear. Never forget those days.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation