FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events just added! The MARTINI KINGS and king paris with burlesque dipiazzas long beach fri. jan. 20th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
just added! The MARTINI KINGS and king paris with burlesque dipiazzas long beach fri. jan. 20th
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-06 11:36 pm   Permalink

ALOHA FRIENDS:
just added! the martini kings will be peforming 2 full sets of music also....I'LL BE TEAMING UP WITH KING PARIS FOR SPECIAL SET.HOPE YOU CAN COME! KING PARIS IS MY FAVORITE GUITARIST EVER! I WILL BE THUMPIN MY BASS WITH HIM PLUS A FULL NIGHT OF BURLESQUE GALS DANCING WITH US LIVE .

[ This Message was edited by: martini kings 2012-01-16 15:26 ]

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki

Posted: 2011-12-07 12:16 pm   Permalink

Sounds like fun! And close by too!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-07 2:54 pm   Permalink

Does sound fun - see ya there

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-07 7:06 pm   Permalink

MTs in da Hood ! nice

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-11 7:21 pm   Permalink

excellent!!!
I really like that cd with King Paris

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-03 08:07 am   Permalink

king paris is my favorite guitarist ever. we will perform some songs from our cd we did together as well as 3 sets of music thru the night. f.y.i. this is not a martini kings show however. i will be playing electric bass with king paris. i highly suggest you see this cat play. he lives 2000 miles away and this is our only appearance that is open to the public.

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-03 8:02 pm   Permalink

all over this,
thanks for the bump/reminder Tony,

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 11:20 pm   Permalink

L.a. Peeps are lucky, tons of Exotica is always happening there. I hope everyone checks out this new act. I wanna see photos too!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mongoloid
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-04 2:02 pm   Permalink

Lamenting the fact I will miss this!

View Profile of Mongoloid Send a personal message to Mongoloid      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-06 07:49 am   Permalink

here is a link to a new king paris video "nature boy" filmed in hawaii. check it out!
http://youtu.be/OnXygPEv2os
coming jan. 20th with tony(martini king)to dipiazzas in long beach.

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-06 12:10 pm   Permalink

check out "nature boy" video by king paris http://youtu.be/OnXygPEv2os
i'll be thumping my bass with him on jan 20th in long beach playing 2 big shows with burlesque gals performing with us.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-06 10:50 pm   Permalink

Tony,
that was awesome, thanks for posting that.
Can't wait for this show.

here is the other 2 videos he has.
Boojilala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlWAXV0qfNk&feature=related
Ave Maria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rncayiT0d1E&feature=related

tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-07 09:23 am   Permalink

Do Not miss the chance to see King Paris! I live very far away but I might try to cash in some air miles to see this show!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-09 3:09 pm   Permalink

JUST CONFIRMED TODAY: the martini kings will perform 2 full sets followed by myself teaming up with guitar master king paris for a full set of tunes.
friday jan. 20th
di piazzas
long beach
only 10 bucks!
doors at 8pm

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-10 09:36 am   Permalink

JUST ADDED! dig the intoxicating sounds of the MARTINI KINGS and guitar master KING PARIS with burlesque friday jan. 20th at dipiazzas! check out the video!
http://youtu.be/l6opFko7iIY

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation