FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut's New Years Eve Party with The Martini Kings!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Tonga Hut's New Years Eve Party with The Martini Kings!
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-01-02 10:26 am   Permalink

Oh My God...Is that Jason and Claudette ????? Where the heck have you guys been ?

Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed it.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-02 12:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-01-02 10:26, tikiyaki wrote:
Looks like a great time.

It wuz!

Good friends, yummy booze, and the vibe jazz of the Martini Kings was soooo "sweet" - perfect for the space:

And the new signage looks great:

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Ginger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-02 1:19 pm   Permalink

Wow! Great photos as usual Tom. Tonga Hut was definitely THE place to be for New Years. Sorry we missed you guys.

View Profile of Jungle Ginger Send a personal message to Jungle Ginger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-02 2:25 pm   Permalink

It was a great time! Thanks to all who attended! Sarah and Lisa Marie for the Great Drinks! Tom and Sherry for always taking pictures,doing the lists, bagging the goodies you are the best! Eric for his great hats! The Martini Kings were fabulous, The mexican food was great and special thanks to Jeremy for making me his partner! The Tonga Hut is a great place and I am happy to be part of it!

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: queen kamehameha 2012-01-03 11:23 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-02 8:36 pm   Permalink

Oh yeah... just so they don't get lost in the fabulousness that was New Year's Eve at Tonga hut... check out the awesome ornaments that were included in the gift bag for the evening...

A totally awesome, completely unexpected surprise!

Mahalos again to Jeremy and Amy for a wonderful start to a new year!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-01-03 4:03 pm   Permalink

Thanks for posting the ornaments Eric!
How did I miss those?!?

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-07 12:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-01-02 10:26, tikiyaki wrote:
Oh My God...Is that Jason and Claudette ????? Where the heck have you guys been ?

Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed it.

I have heard that Jason & Claudette decided to go to the Tonga Hut, when they were certain Tkiyaki was
definitely out of the zip code. Just kidding - love you guys!!!!

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GotThatMoxie

Posted: 2012-01-08 7:27 pm   Permalink

NYE was AWESOME!! Thank you for putting on GREAT TIME! Here are a few of the pictures I took.

Pictured: Tiki Al & Lizz, Trader Tom

View Profile of GotThatMoxie Send a personal message to GotThatMoxie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation