[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Pics of Monkeyman's Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Pics of Monkeyman's Lounge
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 12:51 pm   Permalink

I am afraid that San Diego is pretty light on real tiki establishments. North San Diego county is even lighter. I would dig having a crawl with y'all but it might not be as all ecompassing as the OC and SF events.

The day of my party I was almost thinking of hanging out with some of you at our local waterslide park. It is not too big or expensive and would be a fun way to do something a little different before the luau.

Just a thought.

Monkeyman

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-16 3:01 pm   Permalink

That water park thing sounds fun.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-29 01:24 am   Permalink

I am working on food and beverage details for our gathering on July 12. Any tentative RSVP's? I am in process of putting together an invite but wanted to estimate a head count. All TCers are welcome. We live in Vista, CA almost exactly 60 miles south of Disneyland.

I was seriously thinking about meeting anyone who is interested at the Wave waterslide park here in Vista for some pre luau fun. After the waterpark we could head over to the party. If anyone is interested in either part of the plan let me know.

Thanks

Monkeyman
1950 Courage Street
Vista, CA

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation