[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events NorCal tiki party list
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
NorCal tiki party list
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-06-10 5:47 pm   Permalink

This is the NorCal party/event list-- basically, a list of email addresses for anyone who wants to be informed about NorCal/Bay Area tiki events. Please note:

1) Please continue to post events to TikiCentral, send them to Otto of the Tiki News, etc.

2) This thread is just so that anyone planning an event in NorCal can have a list of email addresses to invite. That way everybody on this list will know about events, even if they miss seeing a post on TikiCentral.

3) The list will be publicly available to anyone looking at the first message of this topic.

4) ANYONE can be on this list, whether or not you live in Northern CA.

5) To add yourself to this list, please reply to this topic with your email address, and you will be added.

THE LIST: appears below, separated by commas. If you are having an event in Northern CA, cut/paste the following addresses into the BCC field. You will have to remove the phrase NOHORMEL from the addresses for them to work. (Tip: do a find/replace where you find "@NOHORMEL" and replace with "@")

mponce29@NOHORMELyahoo.com, hanford_lemoore@NOHORMELyahoo.com, mrsmileyus@NOHORMELyahoo.com, jonvandele@NOHORMELaol.com, otto@NOHORMELtikinews.com, cathey@NOHORMELcjfdesign.com, kapu@NOHORMELmindspring.com, mike@NOHORMELtikiroom.net, deanc@NOHORMELstetsonengineers.com, martincate@NOHORMELmindspring.com, cynner@NOHORMELatdial.net, ringer81@NOHORMELhotmail.com, humuhumu@NOHORMELflipnik.com, polynesianpop@NOHORMELyahoo.com, weirduncletiki@NOHORMELyahoo.com, sugarcaddydaddy@NOHORMELaol.com, vphillips@NOHORMELcharter.net, fonduieforyouie@NOHORMELaol.com, vixenville@NOHORMELearthlink.net, tikimama@NOHORMELlivejournal.com, houstonx@NOHORMELpacbell.net, mjoyce@NOHORMELlawson-hawks.com, thenest@NOHORMELcwnet.com, johnnievelour@NOHORMELyahoo.com, stentiki@NOHORMELyahoo.com, dangergirl299@NOHORMELyahoo.com, jchadgreenwood@NOHORMELaol.com, bamzeno@NOHORMELtikifreaks.com, elenadan@NOHORMELyahoo.com, khibbs@NOHORMELaudioautographs.com,
petermaryjanzen@NOHORMELattbi.com, will@NOHORMELthrillville.net

[ This Message was edited by: mig on 2003-07-31 18:34 ]

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-06-10 6:10 pm   Permalink

mrsmileyus@yahoo.com party on!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 6:15 pm   Permalink

humuhumu@NOHORMELflipnik.com

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-06-10 6:30 pm   Permalink

Randy = aquarj = kapu@NOHORMELmindspring.com

It'd be handy to have the person's TC name for each email address too, so I can delete the ones I don't wanna invite. (Just kidding)

-Randy

[ This Message was edited by: aquarj on 2003-06-10 18:33 ]

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 6:32 pm   Permalink

I'm in!

cynner@atdial.net

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 6:36 pm   Permalink

xxxxxxxxxx

Since sometimes I make it up there.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop 2007-11-29 07:07 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-06-10 6:58 pm   Permalink

The names are just there (in list form, without TC names) because it's easier to copy/paste them that way.

BTW, I've asked SA Pop to start the SoCal version of this list. Anyone else in other regions is welcome to do the same (for your own area), as long as you maintain the list on the first post.

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 7:02 pm   Permalink

One suggestion -- whoever uses this list for an event notification email, PLEASE make sure you put the email addresses in as BCCs. Conversation re: the event should take place at TC, not in my inbox.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 7:44 pm   Permalink

Count me in! weirduncletiki@yahoo.com
Mahalo!

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 7:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Humuhumu wrote:
Conversation re: the event should take place at TC, not in my inbox.

Ummm....did I miss some part of that conversation?

Oh well, I'm in...er...I'm there. Hec, here's my address:

SugarCaddyDaddy@aol.com

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 10:25 pm   Permalink

JungleTrader vphillips@NOHORMELcharter.net

[ This Message was edited by: jungletrader on 2003-06-10 22:26 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fonduie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-06-10 10:45 pm   Permalink

Shannon aka/Fonduie
RainyDazyGrl@yahoo.com

(edited to include my real name)

[ This Message was edited by: Fonduie on 2003-06-12 19:34 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Fonduie on 2004-01-09 15:00 ]

View Profile of Fonduie Send a personal message to Fonduie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-10 11:11 pm   Permalink

vixenville@earthlink.net

YAY!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 11:09 am   Permalink

tikimama@livejournal.com

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-11 11:20 am   Permalink

houstonx@pacbell.net

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation