FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Forgotten Tiki Room
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Forgotten Tiki Room
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-02 8:01 pm   Permalink

Ready for the tiki shindig!!!!

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-03 11:05 pm   Permalink

OK! I am taking Bamboo Bens advice and I am going to eliminate some of the white out of my tiki room. I found a inexspensive way to cover the ceiling. One of my local hardware stores is selling straw beach mats for $2 a pop. I said to myself "this might work". Have to keep damage minumal since place is rented. So far its working . Will post pics here shortly to show the tiki room in its final stage.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-04 9:24 pm   Permalink

Ok! So here is the ceiling revamped. I did the best jod I could with the straw mats and it turned out ok. Some spots are patchy. Had to fill in smaller gaps and such. All I need to do now is hang my fishing nets and floats. Should look pretty good when everything is completed.

forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-05 8:39 pm   Permalink

Here is the forgotten tiki room all done . Came out looking good for what it is and the fishnetting and floats helped it pop. Now all im waiting for is Tiki Tonys sign hes making for me. Whos coming over for drinks? . Mahaloz!!!!!

forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-08 9:24 pm   Permalink

Tiki Tonys design for my sign. Way cool!!!!!!!!

ToddVegas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-11 08:51 am   Permalink

Love the lighted eyes in your tiki bar!

View Profile of ToddVegas Send a personal message to ToddVegas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananamansl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-01-15 3:20 pm   Permalink

Awesome bar and lighting! Especially like the artwork and glass fishing buoys! Great job!

View Profile of bananamansl Send a personal message to bananamansl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-21 3:51 pm   Permalink

Blue Hawaii at the Forgotten tiki room. Whos in?

Walt_Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-01-24 10:47 pm   Permalink

Nice to see some of my handy work hanging on the walls cant wait to come up again and have you spoil me with rum hahahaha

View Profile of Walt_Tiki Send a personal message to Walt_Tiki  Email Walt_Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-25 1:10 pm   Permalink

You know it Walt Tiki!!! Some of my favorit peices

forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-28 2:46 pm   Permalink

Some new editions to the Forgotten Tikiroom. I got two new Thor prints and this cool Black Pearl model ship made by Disney artist Randy Noble. The lanterns in the back and the cannons light up. Cool effect for the tiki room.

the75stingray
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-28 7:12 pm   Permalink

Very cool brother. Thanks for posting the pics.
And yes, that was a hell of a deal on the bar! Good for you dude!
Love the pics.

View Profile of the75stingray Send a personal message to the75stingray      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-29 7:53 pm   Permalink

@ the 75Stingray. Thanks brother!!!

Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-02-06 6:26 pm   Permalink

Lovin' the dense art. Good on you!

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-20 10:00 pm   Permalink

Here is an update of the tikiroom and whats been added. I went to the international tiki marketplace at Don the beachcomber in HB. I got my sign from tiki Tony which turned out awesome. Big Mahaloz Tony. Scored some cool lamps from Bamboo Ben. One of my favorits being that outrigger lamp. On a special note. To the maker of my cool corner lamp that I have pictured. If you by chance see this and thats your lamp give me a shout. Its such a cool and one of a kind lamp. glad I got it. I bought it from you at the marketplace this march. I did not get your name cause I was so zombied out. Great time . Driking zombies and q.b coolers at 10:30 in the mourning. I know I need to get rid of the white walls Ben. Stop busting my balls. .

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation